Chapter 3: Wow.

Sana and Dahyun came back to their shared apartment unit. This day was the longest day the two had gotten and they were quietly hoping that this will be the last.

"I still can't figure out how she maintained calm even if someone was staring at her every five seconds." Sana was convinced that their transferee, who is Tzuyu, was actually a robot.

"Unnie, how did you know that someone was staring at her... for what? Every five seconds?" Dahyun found her way to their couch. "This is heaven," she says to herself.

"I was the one who was looking, Dubu." The older one replied like it was just a fun fact to her. The tofu looks at her with questioning face, "What? I needed the evidence to prove that she's a robot!"

"Are you really going to continue this 'the transferee's a robot' game?"

Sana hums, "And I'm not going to stop until I prove my point."

"I'm going to bet my weekly allowance that you'll never have a chance to prove your point," Dahyun challenges the squirrel.

"Ooh, I like that idea." Sana grins, "ready your bet because I'm going to close this case, once and for all!"

The tofu shook her head while smiling secretly. It was the first time that Sana was this persistent just because of an expressionless transferee.

The sun finally bid its farewell, and was replaced by moon. It was the same for the two as they decided to sleep early and just continue the drama the next night. They had enough episodes last night which were equivalent to one week if we're going to convert it to their 'one drama per night' schedule.

"Goodnight, unnie." Dahyun yawns before turning of her lampshade.

"Goodnight, Dubu."

If Dahyun was fast asleep, Sana was the complete opposite of her roommate. Right now, she was wide awake, fingers tapping on the keyboard of her own laptop, eye scanning each and every letters and words that was written in the articles she had saved since earlier.

If you are in front of Sana, you might think that she's doing a written report that is due tomorrow. But the truth is that, she's just trying to find out some helpful information about Chou Tzuyu.

"Chou Tzuyu was three years younger than me?"  Sana can't believe about the first information she saw about the transferee. "And here I thought Dahyun was the youngest in the class."

The squirrel continuously nods her head whenever she saw useful facts about the girl. Well, except the fact that she was the Governor's Granddaughter as she already heard it for a couple of times earlier.

There were a couple of pictures of her together with the article that she was reading in. The photos looked like they were taken long ago, but the transferee wasn't even having any care about the picture taking that was happening that time.

Sana looks closely at the photo taken, and it was like a family picture since there were more than twenty in the scene. Tzuyu was in the near middle while a familiar girl was beside her, smiling and standing elegantly. It took Sana a moment to think who was the girl until she remembers that she was the student council's own secretary.

"Maybe they were best friends? But this is a family picture, right?"

Sana decided to ignore the thought that was building up inside her head. She was about to exit the photo but something took her attention.

It seemed Tzuyu was the only one who doesn't have a woman, specifically her Mom on her back. While other kids had both of their parents holding their shoulders, Tzuyu only had her Dad.