Special Chapter: Conversation.

The following day, Dahyun quickly exited outside the apartment before Sana could even wake up. With a quick preparation of breakfast, Dahyun wrote a simple note of thank you and reminder for the elder to never skip the most important meal of the day.

Or else Tzuyu would scold the both of them in which never ends with Sana and her winning over the youngest.

Dahyun took a bus from the station that was near their old shared unit. While seated at the very back of the vehicle, she didn't forget to give Tzuyu a signal that she would be coming over at this hour. It was a good thing that Tzuyu did reply a quick thumbs up or else she'd be guessing whether it's a good idea to barge inside or just wait at the lobby.

Slowly, the building that Tzuyu currently resides comes into the view. Her mind did a subtle countdown before standing up from her seat and leaving the bus as soon as it opened its doors for her. Her fast-paced steps made it all seem like she was running late for her work when in reality, she's just excited to bring Tzuyu her newfound ideas from yesterday's talk.

The view was all too usual for her. Even Chaeyoung calls the whole venue their very own playground due to the fact that they were free to roam around without getting in trouble for being outsiders.

As Dahyun steps inside the building, numerous people was seen turning their heads to a single person walking right at the exit door. It was as if everyone was interested, or in better term, intrigued at the stranger dressed in designer clothes.

Dahyun was quite familiar with the girl though. Shortly, she takes another glance from her back but much to her dismay, the person was already out from her line of sight. An expensive-looking vehicle was seen closing its doors and driving away few moments later.

"Weird." She furrows her eyebrows before walking to the elevators.

As the lift goes up and the subtle work noise couldn't be heard anywhere inside the four-walled space. Dahyun waits for the ride to reach the topmost floor where Tzuyu's office was currently located. Almost nobody was even seen walking except for someone that Dahyun knew was actually standing up as replacement for Mr. Chou.

The woman in business attire casually saw her standing in the distance. Slowly, she gave Dahyun a small wave of recognition before taking the second elevator on another side of the building. Dahyun didn't forgot to wave back as she remembered the time she was given a free chocolate drink by the same girl earlier.

Walking in a couple of more steps, she finally reached Tzuyu's office. But instead of a busy Chou Tzuyu sitting while writing something in related to work, she was greeted by no one.

"Tzuyu?"

She calls, thinking that her eyes missed Tzuyu who was actually just standing by the glass wall. But no, the girl wasn't really there.

"She must've went somewhere." Dahyun mutters before closing the door and sitting on one of the beanbags that Mina ordered but preferred having it inside the office. Tzuyu was against the idea at first, though. But after seeing how Sana loves resting on it whenever she's waiting for her shift to finish, Tzuyu finally lets the mint-colored beanbag to stay.

Dahyun casually roams her eyes around the area. The usual silent and intimidating room were replaced by numerous things that Sana and Mina suggested for an overall renovation of the space. Starting from random plushies that sits at various spots, to numerous artworks made by Chaeyoung on certain sides of the wall.

It was also nice for her to see several picture frames containing Sana's solo photos together with Tzuyu that was taken just a month ago. As far as she knows, it was her who suggested that idea knowing how there were couple of times that Tzuyu wasn't able to leave the room due to hectic schedule. And whenever those instances happens, Sana would always be the first one to visit and wait until Tzuyu's free to go, even if it sometimes takes them until the next sunrise.