Chapter 36: Page Two.

"How long has it been since Tzuyu left again?"

Chaeyoung and Mina both snaps their heads towards Dahyun's direction. The girl was innocently chewing her food, completely unaware of the 'deadly' stares that the two was giving her.

"How long?" She repeats.

"Seven months." Chaeyoung simply answers before looking everywhere in search of Sana's presence. "Yah, why are you asking that out of the blue?"

"Is it bad to ask now?" Dahyun frowns as she wipes off her lips using the tissues.

"Of course not. It's just the fact that your question was too sudden." Chaeyoung simply explains. Her eyes finally found Sana who was walking with someone she's used seeing with these past few weeks already. "Added to the fact that even Minari doesn't have any news on her current whereabouts."

"I'm just wondering since she literally disappeared into thin air. Like we were all just enjoying ourselves and the next thing we knew, Tzuyu's already gone and Sana unnie was left wondering did everything happen so quickly."

The pale tofu notices where Chaeyoung's eyes are currently fixated in. And there she saw Sana with a man she recognizes even from afar.

"Look, it was like yesterday when Sana unnie was still blushing whenever Tzuyu's doing those silly things just to get her attention. But now it is Mark Tuan walking with her on the side, doing the same exact things we saw from our Tzuyu!"

"I don't see any problems with that." Mina side comments while holding up a fork. "Sana seemed happy with Mark right now. And they both looked comfortable in each other's presence."

The sentence quickly made Dahyun put out a confused expression. She clearly didn't expect that Tzuyu's own cousin would say something like that. Not that she was being biased or anything, but maybe now's the exact time to debunk the infamous saying: blood is thicker than water.

Not being dramatic and such, but it felt for her that she's all alone in this nonexistent battle.

"Yah, am I literally the only one who's left waiting for Tzuyu to come back?" She asks with her hand balled up into fists. "Come on? Satzu? Anyone?" She slightly raises it up the same time Sana and Mark arrives at their place.

"Is it team MarkSana now—"

"Mark what?"

Chaeyoung and Mina quickly puffs their cheeks as Dahyun slowly looks back to where the newcomers are standing before her. And there, the two was patiently waiting for her to speak once again.

"I heard my name." Mark chuckles in a light manner. His hands were resting on top of Sana's shoulder, and the other one was resting on his own pockets. The tofu quickly realizes that both of her hands were still up on the air, looking like she was chanting some Latin words that could spawn up a demon itself.

"Sa...tzu." She repeats in a whisper.

"What did you say, dubu?"

"She said achoo." Chaeyoung beats her to the bush. Mina giggles to the girl's response before inviting the two to seat at the vacant spot near Dahyun's place.

"Achoo, huh? I clearly said Satzu and you're all making up an excuse." The tofu mockingly whispers as Sana moves to sit just a couple of chairs before her. Noticing that Mark was about to take his own between her and Sana, she quickly moves the chair away and chose to block him from coming closer.

"Dubu?"

"That chair was defective. Just take the seat beside Chaeyoung first." She crosses her arm in which Mark chose to laugh over.