Chapter 23: Happy happy.

The date ended with Sana and Tzuyu standing in front of the tofu and shiba's shared apartment. Tzuyu was still holding the girl's hand gently as if Sana would be taken away from her once she learns to let go.

Although the shiba was loving the affection that the younger was giving her, she couldn't help but to feel worried since they were standing for about five minutes straight already. Considering that Mr. Lim was with them since lunch up to this current time, the man also needed his rest. And same as Mina who looked exhausted from all the rides that Chaeyoung pointed in which she agreed without any second thoughts.

"Tzuyu, Mr. Lim and Mina's waiting for you." Sana informs her. She spares a glance to the vehicle where Mina and Chaeyoung were seated side by side, their heads leaning on each other. The car was kind of distant to their position but she could see how Chaeyoung have her mouth wide opened, thanks to the door that Tzuyu left hanging on the side.

"Let them wait," Tzuyu replies as if it's nothing to her. Sana instantly gave her a questioning glare partnered up with an intimidating vibe. "I-I mean, five more minutes... please."

"We're already standing for more than five minutes, Tzu." Sana responds. "It's also time for you to rest. You did great at planning in last minute to make this day memorable, and I don't want you to push yourself further knowing that your body's slowly giving up."

"Don't you want to be with me?"

"Tzu," Sana breathes out. She could see the puppy eyes that Tzuyu was exhibiting right now. It would be a lie if Sana's going to tell the younger that it doesn't have any effect on her. "We'll meet again tomorrow, okay?" She assures.

"But—"

Tzuyu's next words were immediately cut off right after Sana places a soft kiss on her cheek— at the exact place where her dimple was located.

"There," she smiles sweetly. The robot however, was flustered at the sudden act that she couldn't move a single muscle again. A slight blush could be seen on her cheek even if was dark already, but thanks to the street lights, Sana witnessed how a smile was slowly forming on Tzuyu's lips.

It also seemed that the tired Tzuyu was instantly replaced by a full of energy one. The action made her smile in content since only she could fill the robot's energy just by placing a kiss on her face.

"Better?" Sana pulls her back to reality.

"Better than never." Tzuyu replies with a grin. The elder was about to pull away from the robot's hold but Tzuyu slightly tightens it for a moment, making Sana look at her for the second time. "One more? Please?"

Tzuyu tilts her head on the other side, waiting for Sana to do the action once again. The elder laughs at Tzuyu's cute antics, "okay, fine."

She places another kiss on the younger's face who, as of now, was smiling even wider than usual. The sight alone made Sana forget all the exhaustion that were slowly invading her systems. A slight yawn wants to escape her lips but thankfully, it was deflected after she shakes her head secretly for a couple of seconds.

"You really need to go home now—"

"Last one." Tzuyu stubbornly leans closer near her face. "On the lips, please."

Sana widens her eyes in surprise. It was the complete opposite of Tzuyu who was closing her eyes, waiting for the girl to do what she was asking her right now. Sana looks around her to see if there were any people aside from them outside the apartment unit. The shiba continued glancing at her surroundings in search for anyone that could see them— specifically Tzuyu in public doing such thing like this.