Chapter 4: Strawberry.

"Chaeyoung!"

The tofu and the cub ran to meet each other with an almost bone-crushing hug. Sana awes at the sight of Dahyun being smiley as well as her friend that she was always talking about whenever they had project in arts.

"I missed you unnie!" Chaeyoung scrunches her nose like a cub she is, her dimples showing and Sana thought it resembled Tzuyu's. Dahyun can't help but to smile more at Chaeyoung's cuteness.

"Aww, I missed you too Chaeng." The tofu coos at the younger beside her. "By the way, Chaeng, I want you to meet someone."

The cub looks at Sana and a smile was formed on the squirrel's cheeks. She was certain that she's ready to put Chaeyoung in her pocket anytime.

"Hi unnie!" Chaeyoung greets the elder and made her way to hug Sana. The squirrel loved how innocent Chaeyoung looked. She wasn't even sure if she was already a high school student.

"Are you classmates with Dahyun unnie?" Chaeyoung asks as she broke the hug. Sana nods her head with a smile before slightly pinching the cub's cheeks.

"By the way," Dahyun spoke after the interaction between the two. "Did something happened, Chae? Classes already started last two weeks ago and you pretty much arrived late."

Chaeyoung turns her head at Dahyun, "Not at all. I just needed some time to prepare myself after transferring from my past school."

"Are you in your first year?" Sana was the one who asks the question. Dahyun widens her eye as Chaeyoung pouts at the elder's comment.

"Unnie!" The youngest whines, "I'm already in my fourth year!"

This time, it was Sana who widens her eye like Dahyun. The squirrel felt embarrassed after accusing the cub as first year. But she can't also blame herself.

Chaeyoung really looked like a kid, from her baby face to her height.

Ten minutes before the class starts, Dahyun and Sana shows Chaeyoung the basics of their school. The duo pretty much entertained the newest transferee by throwing in some jokes and back stories they had experienced on a particular place they went into.

"Dahyun unnie, Sana unnie," The cub looks at the two who made her feel welcome. "Thank you for the tour." She shows her dimples again and grips on her bag tightly. "Don't forget to fetch me for lunch later, okay?"

The squirrel and tofu melted at the sight of the cub's innocence. Even though Chaeyoung made it clear that she's kind, but not soft.

Yet she really looked soft if the two were to ask.

"We'll now head to our classes, Chae." Sana pats the head of Chaeyoung before leaving with Dahyun.

"I can't believe that a person can be that cute." Sana says as they were already in front of their room.

"I actually thought that she now looks mature and stuff. But I guess she'll remain small and cute until the very end." Dahyun agrees.

As they arrived, the class was silent; no one was talking aloud. The duo was confused until they saw that everyone's doing the same,

Staring at the new transferee, or what Sana calls as "a robot sent to their school."

Tzuyu was currently reading a book about something that Sana wouldn't want to know what it was about. She looked pretty much the same, still expressionless.

The transferee didn't mind multiple eyes that we're scanning her like a book that was hard to decode. Some were looking at her in adoration; some were already checking her out. While Sana was ready to prove that their transferee's a robot in disguise.