Chapter 45: I want you back.

"One more week 'till graduation. Time surely flies, doesn't it?"

Dahyun grins widely at Chaeyoung. The younger girl was looking at all three of them innocently, completely unaware what just happened few nights ago.

To be honest, it was nothing, really. Dahyun and Sana are still on their game of bets. Mina and Tzuyu were somehow involved. And the poor Chaeyoung could only wait until one of them finally reveals that the person she thought would never come back was actually just a few miles away from her position right now.

"What are your plans on vacation? Minari told me that she'd try to come back to Japan and bring me there to meet her parents." Chaeyoung stops midway. Her cheeks flushed red in an instant. Mina who was on her left side smiles sweetly at her before moving closer to lean towards the younger.

"A-anyways," she stutters, "how about you two? Dahyun unnie? Sana unnie?"

"I'll go back to my parent's house. I miss them already." Dahyun smiles at the thought. Her face lights up for a moment as she snaps her fingers in delight. "It has also been a year since I last played with Ahri. I wonder how she's doing lately?"

"Same with Ray." Mina seconds the motion. "I haven't seen him in more than two years already."

"You have a dog in Japan?" Chaeyoung asks unbelievably. "How come you never told me about it?"

"I already did!" Mina laughs at the girl's expression. "You even suggested that they should play with Nereri and Logan."

"Oh, right." Chaeyoung's face turns red in embarrassment. "Maybe I just forgot about it."

"Well, how about Sana unnie?" She redirects the question to someone who was spacing out since earlier.

"She doesn't have any dogs."

"Well she looked like a shiba inu so I thought she's already managing a dog café from now on." Chaeyoung jokes around, making the two laugh. Sana however, was still in deep thoughts that she's still staring at the cold hard floor intensely.

"Is Sana unnie okay? She looks like dealing with some kind of problems lately." The youngest asks.

"That's... nothing, don't worry about it."

"Really?"

"We're just on a game of bets. Nothing much to add." Dahyun chuckles before taking a left turn together with the other three beside her. The parking lot was near their sight, just a couple of walks away from their position.

"Another bet? Didn't we just made one some time ago?"

"That was almost a year already, Chaeng." Dahyun informs her, making the cub shape an "o" in her mouth.

"Well then, what's the context of it? I wanna join too!" Chaeyoung exclaims a bit too excitedly. "Didn't we won at the previous bet? Where's our prize for it?"

"Previous bet?" Mina repeats.

"Previous bet." Chaeyoung subtly nods her head. "Sana unnie said that she'd prove to us that Tzuyu's a robot. Dahyun unnie and I betted that she'll fail on her mission, and just rather, fall in love with her."

The sudden mention of Tzuyu's name had made Sana snap her head towards the three around her. She seemed confused as of what the current topic is all about. All she know is that Tzuyu's involved, and it wasn't helping her finish the deal with Dahyun later on.

"Woah, we've been calling you since eternity yet you decided to respond after hearing Tzuyu's name." Chaeyoung awes at her own deduction. "Did you suddenly changed your name into Tzuyu?"