Chapter 10: Going crazy.

"I-I mean, you're my friend!" Tzuyu panics, "t-that's right, friend." She quickly nods to convince herself.

"Friend," Sana repeats as she bit her lips at the sudden change of word.

Tzuyu secretly shakes her head in disappointment after realizing that she should have better left the topic and change it into a new one, not change her supposed answer.

"You still haven't answered my question, shiba." Tzuyu reminds her.

But in reality, she wants to remove the silence that was slowly building up around them.

"As you said earlier, I'm your—friend," It took Sana some time to say a single word, "which means I have no rights to be mad with you just because Mina comforts you. It's also understandable since she's your cousin."

"But," Tzuyu stops herself from continuing further. She doesn't know why she wants Sana to act in the opposite way. Is it even right to think that she wants Sana to scold her in a girlfriend type of way?

Maybe no, maybe yes.

"But what?"

"Nevermind,"

If only Tzuyu can turn back the time, she might have chose to stick with her first answer. Maybe in that way, they won't be awkward with each other just like what was happening right now.

"You should probably go to Mina's room so you could change your uniform,"

Sana looks at her clothes only to realize that she still haven't change since the moment she went to their—Tzuyu's and Mina's house. "Mina's room is just beside mine, on the left."

Sana didn't waste any time as she rushes out to meet Mina. Just as the door closes, Tzuyu sighs deeply before showering her face using her hands.

"I think I'm going crazy."

"Hi Sana, how's everything going?"

Mina's expectant face made Sana remember what just happened back in Tzuyu's room. She won't admit it to Mina, but she felt upset that Tzuyu needed to take back her words.

After all, they are just friends.

"Everything's fine." Sana forces a smile to prevent her thoughts from being spoken. "Tzuyu's getting better than earlier, I think."

"You think?" Mina repeats, "You're not sure?"

"She's back to normal, but lessen the 'robot' thing," Sana tries to act cool in front of Mina. Thankfully, the penguin believed her as she finally shows her infamous gummy smile.

"What made you come here by the way?" Mina remembers that she never told her to come right after Tzuyu calmed down.

Sana clears her throat first before replying, "I might need some spare clothes. If only you don't mind."

Mina stood up after hearing Sana's request, "why didn't you say it sooner?" she excitingly claps her hands before pulling Sana to her closet.

It was kind of expected, but Sana can't help but to feel surprised seeing that Mina's wardrobe is full of penguin-designed clothes.

"If you're wondering why they are all penguins, it's because Chaengie said it suits me."

Sana turns her attention to Mina who was busy finding suitable clothes for Sana even if it's all penguin-based designs. The shiba can't stop her lips from curving upwards until Mina notices it.

"Why? Is there something wrong about it?" She asks worriedly.

Mina finally gave the clothes that she thinks Sana would like. It was all black, white, and a little bit of yellow in color since the pattern is still penguin-based.