Chapter 25: Sweet Chaos.

Unlike before, it was a new feeling for Sana to see that last week passed by almost too quickly. She even felt like it was just Saturday yesterday, where she and Tzuyu went to another date at the park for a picnic one. And now, it was Thursday already.

The day that Tzuyu fears the most.

Although Sana thinks that the time had run fast for her, then Mina begs to differ.

Every night, she sacrificed her eight hours of sleep just to help Tzuyu make the best introduction in front of Sana's parents. It was a sweet chaos, if Mina were to ask.

But to tell you the truth, it was purely chaos since the same thing happened all over again, as if there were no improvements for every trial and error that were made by Tzuyu.

Don't believe the penguin? Then let her take you back to the first night of Tzuyu's introductory practice.

"Mina, what should I do?"

The 'evil' penguin laughs at Tzuyu's current state. If she could only record this whole moment up, maybe this day would be also added to her collection of 'rare Tzuyu moments' that she collected so far.

"I already helped you on your date." Mina wears a teasing grin. Her eye smile wasn't even helping the younger to calm down either.

"But--but it's Sana's parents we're talking about." Tzuyu responds. "I couldn't just rent the whole restaurant up once again! Sana already said that she likes it more simple."

"Then make your introduction more simple than what you are practicing right now." Mina counters back, her hands gesturing on the index cards that Tzuyu was holding up. Written inside of it were all of her achievements that she got since she was just a kid—and until now.

It was an awkward script to practice, really.

"A normal 'hi, my name's Tzuyu' would sound better than reciting your whole biography to them like a straight-A student, Tzuyu." She adds with an audible laugh in the end. "You are going to introduce yourself in front of Sana's parents, mind you, and not in front of your new classmates on your first day."

Hearing her cousin spit straight facts, Tzuyu huffs again in nervousness. It left her with no other choice but to throw the index cards away to the oblivion... or what we normally call as the corner of the room. Feeling not satisfied enough, she started to walk back and forth like a soldier waiting for a command from its General.

"Hi, my name's Tzuyu." She repeats with a nod, "and I am your daughter's... g--"

Another sound of deep, exaggerated sigh came out of Tzuyu's mouth for the fifth time this night. "I mean, friends—more than friends...but less than what you are thinking right now."

Mina couldn't help but to face palm. She doesn't want to admit it, but Tzuyu's case was getting more and more hopeless as the time passes by. "Here we go with your awkwardness again."

Tzuyu makes a defeated expression. Something that she rarely does, "I'm sorry, okay? I'm still not that used to this." She defends herself.

"Me neither. But look," Mina points at herself who was sitting comfortably on her cousin's bed. "I'm still watching you even if it hurts my eyes seeing you be far from the 'Chou Tzuyu' that we know."

"Is that a compliment or what?" Tzuyu gave her a questioning stare.

"You could say that it's both." Mina dismissively waved her hands before shifting position to rest the strawberry plushie on her lap. "Okay, enough talking. From the top! One, two, and three..."