Chapter 12: Jaljayo good night.

"Welcome back!"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung's loud voice greeted Sana right after she took a single step inside her apartment unit. With multiple opened sharpies and confetti scattered on the floor, Sana could say that their unit was a complete mess.

What are sharpies for if you may ask? Well, the first thing that Sana saw wasn't the room nor the mess created, but the people who made it since they looked like they came from a great war.

War of doodles.

And it seemed neither of them won since both have the same amount of doodles in different colors on their faces. Dahyun had the most artistic ones except to her new brow and eyelid, thanks to Chaeyoung's art skills. While the cub had the funniest ones since they all looked random.

Who draws a forty five degree angle when doodling on a person's face?

That's right, only Dahyun.

Sana even needed to breathe in deeply so that she could restrain herself from laughing without hearing the two's explanation. But right before she could open her mouth, she saw a banner hanging by the wall.

'CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING IT OUT ALIVE!' it reads. The shiba finally turns her head to the main culprits of this so called chaos.

"Did you like it?" Chaeyoung asks with full of anticipation. "We made that at three in the morning!"

"I... of course I do." Sana was loss of words. How can she remain unbothered by the doodles on the two's faces? It was the first time that Sana saw Dahyun's face being covered by sharpies rather than her teasing grins.

"Don't worry, we'll make one again once Tzuyu asks you out," The tofu wriggles her 'brows' that was drawn by Chaeyoung. "Anyways, it's already six in the evening. Did you already eat?"

Sana suddenly remembers what just happened yesterday. On the exact moment that Tzuyu decided to feed her in front of his Grandfather and Mina. It was one of the rare moments were Sana was redder than Mina's ketchup.

"Sana unnie? Are you okay--"

"Yes I'm okay!" Sana quickly answered to prevent her brain from thinking about everything that happened. "A-and no, I still haven't. What about you two? Did you already eat?"

"We actually have plans to go out since the rain's not pouring anymore." Dahyun checks the time on her device, "it's still early to rest so... let's go out? My treat."

"Dubu, I think it's better if you wash your faces first before planning a night out." Sana reminds the tofu and the cub who didn't mind the doodles created by them.

"About that," Chaeyoung shows an innocent smile, "we... can't remove the drawings after the sharpies went out of ink."

"And so?" Sana was confused. Chaeyoung and Dahyun stares at each other for a while until Dahyun decided to volunteer as a tribute,

"Chaeyoung and I used my permanent colored markers as an alternative."

"You did what?!"

"I rarely use them, okay?" Dahyun quickly defenses herself and the guilty cub, "Chaeyoung's sharpies can't even write a single line since they were all dried out!"

"Why did you even think of using it in your faces?" Sana face palms out of confusion and laughter.

Chaeyoung raises her hand, "we were bored that time."

It was the time for Sana to laugh, "And now you're telling me that you want to go out? With that doodles? Really?"

Dahyun snaps her fingers, "Oh! I know! I know!" She grins, "Chaeyoung and I will use a mask."