Chapter 47: I like you.

"You just missed this?" Sana raises a brow. One side of her lips tugged upwards as she gave Tzuyu a questionable yet teasing look.

"I missed this." The latter repeats slowly. "And I missed you too, of course."

The smirk on Sana's face slowly fades away, until it was immediately replaced by a soft smile. Both of her hands that was sternly holding each other just in front of her body finally loosens up, making them fall into her sides comfortably.

Peaceful silence came by afterwards. No one talked between them. Only the sounds of the wind gushing over the leaves of trees and some vehicles passing by was heard.

Sana notices how Tzuyu was smiling every now and then. Her eyes were fixated on the road while her lips were slowly mumbling some incoherent words that Sana couldn't get to hear unless she moves closer to the girl.

"Tzuyu?" Sana calls her out. No response was made, but it was slowly getting clearer about what the younger was saying since earlier.

"She likes me." Sana could've sworn how Tzuyu smiles even more. "Sana likes me." She repeats with a shy tone.

The act made Sana's heart flutter in an instant. Tzuyu looked like a kid who was given her long-awaited presence. And it wasn't her first time seeing how the girl freely expressed her emotions without feeling embarrassed or uptight about her surroundings.

"Hey, Tzu?" Sana lightly taps her shoulders in hopes of getting her attention. "Is everything fine?"

Of course it was fine. She could see it in Tzuyu's eyes how they sparkle in delight.

"Everything's good. I mean, better— no... it was best!"

Sana didn't know whether to laugh at the nervousness Tzuyu suddenly felt just now. The younger awkwardly scratches her nape as she glances back with a tight-lipped smile.

"Did you hear what I said earlier?" She asks. Her heart immediately did a 360 flip as Sana nods her head yes in response. "D-don't get me wrong! I was just... I was just-"

"It's alright, I understand." Sana laughs as she finally moves closer to the younger girl. The gap in between them no longer screams awkward and distant now that Sana smoothly loops her hands around Tzuyu's own arm. "I feel the same way too."

"It feels great." Tzuyu didn't mind how Sana was leaning on her shoulders. In fact, she loves it even more. "I like hearing it. Can you please repeat it again?"

Sana playfully rolls her eyes at the girl. If only she could record this moment and show it to her again for the next few years, Tzuyu would surely die out of embarrassment for saying such things like these.

But too bad, she wanted to enjoy this moment as much as she wanted for this day not to end immediately.

"I like you."

Tzuyu closes her eyes for a moment. She breathes out, all before speaking once again. "One more time? Please?"

Sana finds the situation amusing. If her memory was correct, Mina had briefly told her about how Tzuyu wanted people to repeat certain things that she's fond hearing of the most.

And it seemed like Tzuyu was becoming fond of her admitting those words while constantly feeling giddy and smiley at the same time. Something that Mina told her she rarely does unless it was a genuine expression that was given by the girl.

"I like you, Tzu."

It was time for Tzuyu to open her eyes. She looks at Sana with pure admiration before smiling widely at her. The dimple on her cheek becoming to deep that Chaeyoung would instantly approve and give the younger a high five with a bro fist because of it.