- Luke I -

- Luke I -

I swung at Zoe, who matched it with a dagger. She quickly disarmed me and my sword clattered to the ground behind her. I bared my teeth. My hand caught her wrist, flipping her to the ground and grabbing my sword. She started to say something but burst out laughing. Hey eyes stayed on the entrance to the arena.

"Percy, what in Chaos's name are you doing," she scoffed, so I turned. Percy was shirtless and Bianca rested on his chest.

"Artemis said she needs skin to skin contact. Annabeth told me to take off my shirt. I listen too strong, scary women," he explained simply and Annabeth followed him into the arena.

"For there to be skin to skin contact, Bianca would have to have actual skin exposed. She's fully clothed seaweed brain. And sue me for wanting to see you shirtless," the girl grinned. He scowled at her happily, tickling the baby. She cooed and he cooed right back. "Good job! Mimicking is healthy for newborns," Annabeth encouraged.

She pressed a small kiss onto his cheek.

"Dang Percy, you are really getting this whole father thing down!" Beckendorf laughed from the corner of the Arena. I grinned at the young couple. They both seemed so happy. We all stopped training for a second while the couple settled into the bleachers, putting the baby in Piper's arms.

"Ready Wise Girl?"

"Always."

And with that, the two started to fight. They moved with such grace, such coordination, it seemed like a dance. They knew each other's every move. She went in to strike, he knew which block to use. He attempted to slash her side with a sword but all that happened was a metallic sound rang around the arena. The sword scraped the dagger.

People slowly trailed into the arena and filled the bleachers. Everyone watched the couple in fascination. Annabeth flipped Percy over her shoulder, pinning him to the ground. She said something that made him laugh as he flipped on top of her. He said something back.

She froze.

He rolled to the other side of her, letting her sit up. "What are they talking about?" Ethan asked quietly. Before anyone could answer, Annabeth was sobbing and shaking her head up and down. They stood up happily and Percy spun the girl around. It was then we all made our way forward. There were tears streaming down both of their faces. Their body's shook with sobs.

"Mama? Daddy? What's wrong?" Charlie asked as she came closer.

Annabeth beamed and ripped herself out of Percy's arms. "Charlie baby, come here." She bent down and took the small girl's face in both hands. "We're getting married. Coco, me and your Daddy are getting married," she sobbed.

Silena gasped from next to me, rushing towards Percy.

"Félicitations à la tête de varech. Je suis si fier de toi," she cried and hugged him tightly. He pushed her away after a second.

"Will you be one of our bridesmaids?" he choked out, whipping his face. Silena gasped and threw herself back on him tightly.

"You are one of the best friends I've ever had. Of course I will." She pressed a kiss onto his cheek before pushing him over to Zoe and I.

"Congratulations. I expect we are to be in the wedding as well?" she teased. He grinned and pulled us both in for a hug. It was quiet for a minute, before I ruffled his hair.

"Bianca would be so, so proud of you. And I know it's a hard subject, but I think you should know that. She loved you so much," I murmured. He flinched but nodded.

"I know she did. I- I just miss her. I wish she could be here right now," he admitted.

We hugged him one last time before passing him on to Beckendorf.

"Uncle Luke!" Lukas yelled, jumping up on me. He had a grin on his face. "They're getting married! Daddy's really staying, and him and Mama are in love, and they're getting married. Is this a dream? Pinch me!" he yelled excitedly. I laughed and bounced him in my arms.

"It's not a dream."

"Okay, okay," Annabeth breathed, finally calming down.

"We're gonna need some help. We need people to bring the benched from the dining hall to the area by the lake dock. I need to get a dress and you guys need to get some clothes. We'll need petals for Charlie and- Oh! We need rings," she gushed. We all tilted our heads at her.

"Um, Annie, what in Hades name are you talking about."

"We're getting married. Tomorrow."

--------------

"Annabeth, Percy, your being crazy. I mean, literally insane. We can't plan a wedding in a day," Jason argued, rubbing his temples.

"Were not. I started planning it years ago," Annabeth shot back.

Percy's mouth dropped and he turned to smirk at his fiance.

"Wise Girl! It sounds like you have a crush on me," he teased, curling the grey piece of her hair in his finger. She swatted him away.

"Shush. We need tuxes for the men, dresses for the girls. We can get those from Aphrodite, she owes me a favor. If we bring the benches from the dining room to the dock at the lake, that's where everyone will sit. Chiron will officiate-"

"Is that legally binding?"

"-Charlie and Luke will be the ring bearer/flower girl, Thalia is my maid of honor, Grover is Percy's Man of honor. Oh! We need to get Sally here. Right now," she commanded.

Everyone turned to Nico, who was already a wisp of smoke.

"What about your dad Annabeth?" Piper asked cautiously.

The blonde girl froze and turned to Piper slowly.

"What do you mean 'what about your dad'. He kicked me out. As far as i'm concerned, he isn't my dad anymore," she spat.

"Annabeth, he's really sorry. And Mathew and Bobby miss you," Thalia said softly.

That got to Annabeth. Percy put his hand on hers and squeezed.

"Beth, he doesn't need to walk you down the aisle of anything. But maybe we just... invite him?"

Annabeth's whole form seemed to soften as soon as Percy spoke. She finally nodded.

"Fine. But then we need to invite our godly parents and the gods too. All of them."

Percy groaned.

The next 30 minutes were full of orders.

Annabeth pressed one last kiss onto his lips, before retreating into Cabin 3.

"I have no idea how I got someone like that," he murmured as we watched the door close. He turned, running a hand through his hair.

"Okay. We need to get tuxes and set up the area by the dock. Annabeth said something about the theme being grey, green, and flowers. Jason can you run to cabin 10 and ask for some grey and green tule? And Grover, go talk to cabin 4 about flowers?" he asked. The two nodded, running off in the direction of their tasks.

"The rest of us need to get every single bench from the dining pavilion."

"You know, I still think you're insane," I scoffed. He chuckled and punched my arm.

"Insane with love, maybe. Now let's go.

French: Congratulations Kelp head. I'm so proud of you!

A/N: enjoy the update! I have the next 10 chapters written, so be prepared. Please vote and comment! XOXO, Alexandra <3

1,197 Words