- Lukas II -

- Lukas II -

I stared at the teen. He couldn't be older than 16. A messy head of green hair and two different colored eyes. One amber, and one warm brown.

"Hello? You don't have to knock, it's always open. Come on in, we just started serving dinner," they said casually. "My name is Alex, and I'm gender fluid. That means-."

"You change between genders," I cut in.

They looked me up and down and smiled.

"Yeah. I'm a boy right now," he supplied. "You're awfully smart for your age squirt. What's your name?" He asked while ushering us into the house.

"I'm Silena, and this is my boyfriend Beckendorf. This is Luke, Zoe, Ethan, Micheal, Piper, Jason, Thalia, Reyna, Leo, Calypso, Grover, Hazel, and Frank. These two are the twins, Luke and Charlie," Silena introduced.

Something on his face flickered. "Like Annabeth's Luke and Charlie?" he questioned, turning to look at us.

"Yeah. How do you..." Charlie trailed off.

Alex's face lit up into a grin. "MAGNUS GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE QUICKLY!" He screamed, bending down to our eye level.

"She's shown us so many photos. We met you when you were babies," he grinned, poking my cheek.

Footsteps were heard, and a pair of two teenagers came down. One had shaggy blonde hair and grey eyes. He could be a son of Athena. He was in a hoodie and jeans, a simple teenager outfit. The girl was wearing a green hijab, a offwhite blouse, and a matching green knee length skirt.

"Alex I was in the middle of a call with Blitz, what's so important?" the boy complained. His eyes scanned the group before settling on Charlie and I. "Charlotte? Lukas? What are you doing here? Where's... Annabeth..." His face drained of blood.

"She's okay. Or, she will be. It's a long story, so we should probably go somewhere private," Thalia said softly.

He nodded, gesturing up the stairs. We walked silently up to the second floor, and into what looked like a private study. A wall of pictures in white frames stood in front of us, and my eyes caught on some of us. Baby photos, toddler photos, and photos of the past year.

"Did Annabeth ever tell you about her mom?" Piper asked as soon as the door closed. The three of them exchanged looks.

"Your greek and roman demigods aren't you?" Alex accused, raising an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Well technically Charlie and I are legacies but-"

"You have your dad's powers. We know. But before you go any further, you should know that Norse mythology is all true. Samirah and Alex are children of Loki, and I'm a son of Frey. Magnus Chase. It is so good to finally meet you two," the blonde, Magnus, explained quickly.

We all processed that for a minute.

"ANNABETH KNEW ABOUT THE DIFFERENT PANTHEONS?" Uncle Leo finally yelled. Piper hit his arm.

"I know this daughter of Thor, Ellie. She's so sweet," Silena gushed.

The army members all nodded in agreement. "Where's Annabeth? Is she..." Magnus asked, trailing off.

Uncle Luke got to work explaining the whole story, and the three norse demigods listened. They didn't ask questions, didn't protest that the whole story was insane. They just listened.

Alex slipped his hand into Magnus's halfway through the story, squeezing it reassuringly. Were they dating? They acted like they were. I did another examination of the people in front of me.