- Thalia III -

- Thalia III -

I banged my fist on the door.

"I can't believe we're doing this. This is so dumb. Annabeth is going to murder me," Magnus whined as he hauled the bags of supplies over. Charlie whimpered as we waited, relying on Nico and Will to hold her up. The door creaked open revealing Frederick Chase.

"Thalia, we told Annabeth she's not welcome here anymore. You need to-" I shoved him aside.

"Your granddaughter is dying you bastard. Will, Nico, set her down on the table. Sadie, get the materials ready," I commanded, All of the demigods sprung into action. Magnus cleared the table and shoved all of the plates and glasses on to the ground.

"I can help heal her," Magnus offered. He rubbed his hands together, limiting a warm gold light.

"No! This is a half imperial gold, half celestial bronze wound. It needs to be cleaned with a 50% nectar, 50% hydrogen peroxide mixture and then sewed up with a necar coated needle," Will directed as he and Nico set Charlie down on the table.

"Is she gonna die?" Lukas sobbed. He was grabbing Selena's hand and his body was shaking.

"Wait, Annabeth had the baby?" Frederick asked. He looked like he had just been hit by a bus.

"Babys. Frederick, this is Lukas and Charlotte. She's the one who's bleeding out on your table. Lukas, I want you, Hazel, and Silena to go sit in the living room. You shouldn't have to see your sister like this. Frederick if you ever want to meet your grandchildren, you will go find a first aid kit and some hydrogen peroxide. Now," I growled. He nodded distractedly and hurried out of the room.

"Dad? What's going on," A teenager asked. His eyes narrowed from the bloody 7 year old, over to me. "Thalia? What's going on. Is Annabeth here?" he demanded.

"Bobby? Oh gods you're so big," I grinned.

He ran over and wrapped his arms around me. He looked around 16 now, maybe younger. I had always liked Bobby and Mathew. They had been nice to Annabeth.

"What happened? Why are you here? Where's Annabeth?" he asked quickly and pulled away.

"She's back at camp in a magically induced coma. Percy's back too. Charlotte got hurt and this was the closest place we could come," I explained. His eyes drifted back to Charlie.

"Whoa. Is that- Did Annabeth have- Is that my niece?" he stuttered, rushing to her side. His eyes inspected the girl for a minute. "She looks like Annabeth when she was young. This is my niece isn't it?" He demanded.

"Kid move out of the way. If you don't, your niece is going to DIE," Nico scolded. Bobby took a step back.

"That's Charlotte. She's the youngest. And Lukas is in the living room with Silena and Hazel. He's the oldest," I explained. "Why don't you go introduce yourself."

His eyebrows scrunched in confusion but he nodded quickly and exited the room.

"Here are the things you need," Fredrick offered. Will pulled them out of his hands and slid the bottle of hydrogen peroxide to me.

"Half and Half" he commanded. I nodded and got to work mixing in a small book.

"Charlie, stay with me okay? We're just gonna clean and stitch it up, okay?" Sadie soothed awkwardly. You could tell she wasn't the best at comforting people. Charlie grasped her hand, sobbing.

"Will i'm done. What should I-"

"Put it on a washcloth and GENTLY clean the wound. And give her your belt to bite down on, it's gonna sting," he directed.