078; be a good girl

Start from the beginning

"what?"

"the fuck do you mean you don't like avocado?" he let out a laugh as he spoke, which soon died down as a worried expression appeared on his face, "no seriously you're kidding aren't you?"

"why would i joke about not liking avocado?" mollie asked, tilting her head slightly.

"so what the fuck have you been eating?" he asked her, noticing the confused expression on her face before her mouth slowly dropped open and her eyes widened slightly.

"i've had a few things," the girl nodded, tucking her hair behind her ear and seeing the not so convinced look on her boyfriends face, "like nerds."

"you haven't had a proper meal?" corbyn asked, "have you just been lying to me?"

"i wouldn't say that," she shook her head.

"the past few times i've asked you've said avocado toast and now you don't like them," he explained to her, "so what the fuck have you been eating? apart from nerds, i mean proper things."

"why don't we get back to chem-"

"no," corbyn interrupted her before pulling her towards the front of the school and over to his car.

"we can't just leave."

"i never said we're leaving the grounds, just get in the car." he told her as she slowly nodded, the two of them getting into his car as he then locked the doors, "now talk to me."

"i don't really appreciate the fact that i'm being held hostage," mollie mentioned, "we could've talked about this elsewhere, maybe like in that closet that was good yep."

"mollie."

"or maybe like at mine or maybe even at dinner somewhere or maybe just not at all, did i mention i don't need people to be worried about me or did you forget that?" she rambled on, the tone in her voice becoming more frustrated by the second, "i think i did mention i don't need a fucking bodyguard or someone to look after me all the-"

"i'm not letting you out the car until you speak." he told her, resting his head on his hand while the girl turned to look at him, "so what have you been eating?"

"if i told you i'd have to kill you," mollie shrugged, "don't want that do we? i'm so glad you agree now let me out the car."

"princess," corbyn sighed, his free hand cupping her face before turning it towards him as mollie struggled to make eye contact with him, "i'm not letting you leave until you tell me what's wrong, and don't try lying to me because i'll just go ask nicole."

rubbing her cheek with his thumb, mollie's hand took a hold of his arm before she began to blink back her tears.

"i'm just not hungry," she admitted, "i don't know why."

"when did you last eat?"

"i can't remem- i had that slice of cake at prom." mollie shrugged slightly.

"that was four days ago," he raised his eyebrows before his eyes slowly filled with water, "is that seriously the last time you can remember?"

"please don't cry," she frowned, wiping her eyes and looking up at him, "corbyn i'm serious don't."

"why would you lie to me about that?" he replied, putting his head in his hands and taking a deep breath, "would it make it easier if i sat with you while you ate? or the portion size was smaller? anything at all that would help so you'd eat at least something?"

"i don't want to be annoying-"

"no don't ever say that again." he looked back at her, "you're anything but annoying, i just want to make sure you eat."

"ok," she mumbled, leaning back in the seat and staring at her hands, "sorry."

"please don't apologise," corbyn told her, leaning over and placing a dozen soft kisses on her cheek, "but please don't lie to me, especially if it's an issue like that."

mollie nodded, keeping quiet while she looked out of the window, hearing corbyn let out a sigh, "do you want to go get dunkin now? we can just get a drink if you want."

"mhm."

"baby i'm sorry," he replied, "i shouldn't have been so pushy about it but i was just worried."

"can i have a kiss?" mollie turned to face him as he smiled slightly, nodding before placing a small kiss on her lips, then turning on his car engine and beginning to make the drive to dunkin.

a/n

HELP TWO CHAPTERS LEFT 🥺