051; had a disagreement

mollie💘idk when you will see this but can youcome over before i go insaneseen 4:13pm

mollie💘
idk when you will see this but can you
come over before i go insane
seen 4:13pm

besson🥺
shit sorry i was in a meeting w
the principal but im coming

–––––

third person.

pulling up outside mollie's house, corbyn wasted no time in getting out of his car and heading inside her house, knowing that she was currently home alone as he looked around for her.

and to his surprise, the girl was sat at the dining table just beside a wall, her sketchbook on the table, open on a blank page and a pencil in one of her hands as the boy made his way over to her.

"hey sorry the principal was lecturing me again,"
corbyn said, his voice soft as he sat down beside her, "why do you-"

"it's homework." she interrupted him, her pencil close to touching the paper before she moved it away again, "it's due tomorrow."

nodding slowly, the boy noticed the slight dark circles under the girl's eyes and her slightly shaky hands as he went to take the pencil out of her hand before noticing the few bruises on her knuckles as a confused look appeared on his face, "where are those from?"

"what?" she asked as he gestured towards her knuckles, "oh, well me and the wall had a disagreement," she mentioned, moving the picture frame out of the way to reveal a small hole in the dining room's wall.

"right.." he sighed, quickly changing the subject as she moved her hand away from him, "how is julie?"

"um," mollie began, pausing to find the courage to tell him, "she's getting a little better."

"so she is going to be okay?"

"yeah," mollie slowly nodded, "but they said she could unexpectedly have something like this happen again. i'm seeing her tomorrow though."

"i'll come with you," he said as she looked at him, a small smile on his face, "i'll come be there for you, are your parents going to be there?"

"about my-" mollie soon stopped herself before she shook her head, "they can't make it, they facetimed her earlier though."

"ok," he nodded, "i'll come pick you up tomorrow if you want and we can go together."

mollie gave him a small nod before she looked back at her blank piece of paper, letting out a sigh as corbyn closely watched the girl, "what was your meeting about with the principal?"

"um," he began, "it was just how he said that because i'm doing better in school i can definitely attend graduation and now he's considering letting me to go prom but i don't want to go."

"i think you should go," mollie shrugged, "just for the experience."

"i'm not sure," he replied, noticing the girl's fist clenching slightly with the grip of the pencil in her hand tightening as he took it from her, "can we cuddle?"

"but i need to-"

"you aren't going to school tomorrow so who gives a flying fuck?" he asked, placing the pencil on the table and standing up, "you seem stressed anyway so let's cuddle and forget about it."

giving the boy a nod, mollie got up from the seat and the pair headed up to girl's bedroom, quickly climbing into her bed before corbyn had his arms wrapped around the girl and her head was resting in the crook of his neck, laying in a comfortable silence.

"your knuckles look bad," corbyn mentioned, holding up her hand as he took a close look at it, "how hard did you punch the wall?"

"it wasn't even that hard," she defended herself, "my knuckles are just fragile."

"nothing about you is fragile," the boy joked, "you need to be more carefulll, stop punching things."

"i'll punch you." mollie smiled slightly as the boy laughed lightly, "i'm not joking."

"i know, that was a terrified laugh," he said, his arms snaking around her a little tighter as he placed a small kiss on her cheek, "please don't punch me."

"i'm not going to unless you give me a reason," mollie told the boy, closing her eyes and letting out a small sigh, "don't be a dick and you'll be fine."

"shut up you're annoying," corbyn rolled his eyes playfully, "i knew i should've gone straight home."

"i hate you," she shook her head slowly, "shut up."

"you don't hate me," he said through a laugh, "also do you want to see the photo i took with ashley's bunny the other day?"

receiving no reply from the girl, the boy pulled up his camera roll and searched through for the photo. once he found it, he laughed to himself for a moment before holding his phone near the girl, still receiving no reply.

"do you not find it funny?" he asked, turning his head to look at her as he noticed she had fallen asleep. shaking his head and smiling, the boy put down his phone and got himself comfortable.

and just as he placed a kiss on her forehead, followed by another on her cheek, he then closed his eyes, following in the path of the girls idea of taking a small nap.

a/n

yup yup julie is getting better😁😁