010; one of your hook ups

third person.

walking into chemistry class on that wednesday afternoon, corbyn said hi to some of his friends before happily walking over to where him and mollie sat, throwing his bag on the floor as he waited for the girl sat beside him to acknowledge he was now there.

"mollie," corbyn spoke up as she glanced at him.

"besson," she sighed, corbyn immediately furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at her.

"who upset you?"

"just some guy in our-"

"who?" the boy interrupted her, "what's his name? i bet it was brandon."

"it was micheal, actually." mollie said before turning her attention to the teacher at the front.

corbyn slowly nodded, looking around the class to see if the boy was in their class as his fists clenched up slightly before he turned back to mollie, "what did he say?"

"just stuff-"

"what stuff?"

"i don't know he called me a few things," mollie told corbyn, turning his face as he raised his eyebrows, waiting for her to continue, "i'm not repeating them."

"why not?" he asked, glancing over at the teacher before back at mollie, "he's upset you, i'm not letting him do that and get away with it."

"i'll be fine in an hour or two," mollie shrugged, writing down the multiple notes as corbyn let out a huff, leaning back in his chair as he folded his arms.

as the hour of chemistry went on, the pair eventually chanted the topic and ended up finding out new things about each other, more personal things that they hadn't given away before and by the end of the lesson, mollie had a small smile on her face by something the boy had said.

after the bell dismissed them, corbyn was first the leave the class, grabbing zach and daniel's arm as he passed them in the halls, taking both of them by surprise.

"yo the cafeteria is that way," daniel said, noticing the slight anger in corbyn's face, "what is it now?"

"we're having a word with someone." corbyn said, heading outside the building as zach's eyes widened, quickly shaking his head, "micheal fucking rogers."

"i don't- i don't like arguments," zach said, calling jonah over as he noticed him in the distance, "you can take jonah with you."

"or we just don't fight anyone," daniel said, trying to bring the boy to a stop, "corbyn seriously what did micheal do you upset you this bad i-"

"he upset mollie," the boy replied, spotting micheal and walking over to him as daniel looked at zach confused before trying to catch up to him.

finally getting to where micheal's group of friends were, corbyn moved past everyone before getting to the boy himself, wasting no time in shoving the kid into the table behind him, "what did you say?"

"to who?" micheal replied, getting back up as he looked at corbyn confused.

"mollie."

"oh," he paused before starting to let out a laugh as daniel and jonah both went to pull corbyn away, "well, isn't she just one of your hook ups? pretty slutty if you ask me."

"corbyn stop," daniel said, "just ignore him."

"he'll drop her in a week," micheal shrugged as daniel and jonah glanced at each other just as corbyn got out of their grip, his fist instantly meeting the boy's jaw, causing micheal to stumble back into the table again.

"if you ever talk about her like that again i'm not going to hold back," corbyn told him, grabbing his bag and heading back off towards the cafeteria.

as daniel and jonah both let out a sigh, jonah went off to find zach, who had walked off in a random direction after knowing that an argument was going to happen while daniel followed corbyn through the school, knowing that a person of authority was bound to call him through to their office.

although he was confused as to why corbyn defended mollie when for the past month she's only been known as one of his hook ups, he decided it was best not to question it due to the current mood the boy was in, but what confused him more was when corbyn walked past the cafeteria and towards the dance studio.

"where are you going?"

"mollie has dance practice." he said, walking through the doors to the studio as he took a seat, daniel furrowing his eyebrows before heading into the cafeteria were jack was sitting by himself.

"finally." jack let out a sigh of relief, "where the fuck is everyone?"

"listen, crazy shit just happened man." daniel said, sitting down as he took a deep breath, "corbyn punched someone and zach ran off and now corbyn is watching mollie's dance practice, i get that it's wednesday and no one is really thinking straight but it seems sketchy."

"he so has a soft spot for her." jack shrugged.

"this is what i'm saying! he must like her." daniel replied, raising his eyebrows as jack nodded.

a/n

gimme ur opinions on this book 😼