052; what's the catch

third person.

"why is every guy at this school so self centered," nicole said, walking up to the group as jack looked at her confused, "excluding jack avery."

"thank you." he rolled his eyes, nodding at her.

"guys are dicks i don't like them," zach said.

"zach you don't like people," daniel told him, furrowing his eyebrows and laughing slightly.

"daniel we're still mad at you," jonah said, "you can't brush it over until you've apologised to the people you need to apologise to."

"how are you guys mad at me?" he asked, "i didn't upset you, i upset corbyn, i'm trying to get him to talk to me but every time i text him he just gets more pissed of."

"yeah i'd give him space before he decides to rip your head off," jack folded his arms and shrugged, "he definitely wants to fight you."

"i know." daniel nodded, "he threatened to last night and i can see why, but what i said was blown completely out of proportion. it wasn't that o thought he was a dick it's just i've only ever known him as one, so i just don't know how he'll be now that he's changing."

"you could've just kept quiet about your opinion." nicole suggested, "corbyn was already worried about mollie so you didn't need to be more even more insensitive."

"besides so far he's treated her like royal- michael's coming over." jonah sighed as the rest of them groaned slightly, rolling their eyes before michael joined their small circle.

"has she told-"

"no." nicole quickly interrupted him, "bye."

"where is corbyn? i'm just going to tell him myself." michael rolled his eyes, looking down the hall as daniel looked at him confused.

"tell him what?"

"about her-"

"michael just shut up," charlie said as she took most of the group by surprise, "she's going to do it, stop being so pushy."

"the longer she waits the worse he'll react," the boy shrugged before heading back down the hall.

"what does she need to tell him?" jack asked as nicole shook her head, "why are you three so full of surprises?"

"we just keep to ourselves," charlie shrugged.

"hold on paige is messaging the group chat," nicole said as charlie furrowed her eyebrows, grabbing her phone from her pocket to read the messages, "i swear paige likes corbyn."

"everyone likes corbyn," jonah shrugged, "he's literally a girl magnet."

"yeah like how everyone expected the flowers to be for them on valentine's day and they got jealous because mollie got them," zach explained, "that was the cutest thing i've ever seen him do."

"you can just tell he loves her," jack continued, "i know love is a strong word but he's so obsessed he definitely loves her."

"oh for sure," jonah smiled.

–––––