064; let's make out

third person.

the few rain drops on the windows of the cabin somewhat satisfied the partially anxious girl. despite having no proper reason to feel anxious, she was still sat on the edge of the bed while she waited for corbyn to come out of the shower, before they were going to head over to the campfire casper had agreed to try and start for the group.

the only thing on the girls mind was about the boy she was with, not because of who he had been before but because she was scared to get attached, knowing that he could leave or change his feelings towards her at any time and she'd be left with the aftermath of feeling worthless.

and so as she fiddled with the rings on her fingers, corbyn eventually left the bathroom in his grey sweatpants, drying his hair with the towel before looking over at mollie as he furrowed his eyebrows slightly.

"you look sad," corbyn said, his voice a soft whisper as she glanced over at him and shrugged, "what's up?"

"nothing," mollie replied as corbyn slowly nodded, walking over to the girl and sitting down beside her on the bed, "just- it's nothing."

"it's something." he looked at her as she shook her head, "or are you sad but you don't know why?"

"i'm not sad," the girl told him, "i'm just worried."

"ok, about what?"

"i don't know," mollie lied before she sighed slightly, "i just am."

"alright," corbyn replied, his hands on his knees as he glanced around the room, "do you want to talk about it or be distracted from it?"

"be distracted from it."

"ok," corbyn nodded, turning to properly face her, "let's make out."

"oh my god of course you'd say that." mollie shook her head, putting her head in her hands as corbyn tried to hold back his laughter, "is there a time you aren't thinking about that?"

"that's a silly question," corbyn raised his eyebrows and smiled as she slowly nodded, looking back at him, "pleaseee."

"but we need to go to the campfire," mollie told the boy as he looked at his phone for the time before throwing it to the side and wrapping his arms around the girls waist, "corbyn we can't just-"

"if they're that desperate they can come and ask," corbyn interrupted her before gently pushing her down on the bed onto her back as he got on top of her.

leaning down, the boy didn't hesitate to place a kiss on the girls lips before he deepened it, one hand holding onto her waist and the other cupping her face as the pair refused to pull away from one another.

running his hands up the girls shirt, the boy moved his head and attached his lips to mollie's neck as she ran her fingers through his hair before wrapping her arms around his neck, subtly biting her lip as she did so.

after a couple minutes of small giggles and corbyn leaving a couple places of her neck slightly red, a small smile grew on his face as he looked back at her, "you know that text you sent the other day about my hand, did you mean it?"

and while the couple were inside the cabin blocking out the rest of their surroundings, ella was walking up to the door to ask if they were still going to come to the campfire before making their way back home. but just before she had knocked, all the girl seemed to hear was the question corbyn had asked and the sound of a laugh escaping mollie's lips.

just before corbyn managed to take his ideas any further with his girlfriend, a knock was heard at the door. despite trying to ignore it at first, mollie pulled away from the boy and raised one eyebrow, before she nodded her head towards the door.

"ugh," corbyn complained, getting off of mollie and opening the door to their cabin, his smile dropping when he realised ella was at the door, "hi ella."

"hi um, are you still coming to the campfire?" ella asked corbyn, who glanced over at mollie for a quick second before giving a nod to the girl stood outside, "both of you are coming..?"

"yeah i just need to grab a hoodie, we'll be two seconds." corbyn told her as she nodded. closing the door, the boy instantly walked back over to mollie and leant in to continue kissing her, only to be pushed away by the girl, "woah hey."

"we need to go," mollie told him, a smile growing on her face as corbyn frowned, "put on your hoodie."

"do you not like seeing me shirtless?"

"i won't like other girls seeing you shirtless," she replied, watching him put on his hoodie and then his shoes, "thank you."

"but i just want to kiss you," corbyn sighed, hugging her from behind and placing a few small kisses on her neck, "you're so bossy."

"shut up," mollie said, rolling her eyes before opening the door to the cabin, waiting for the boy to walk out before her.

as the girl left the cabin and closed the door behind her, ella was still stood a few feet away from it, staring at mollie and noticing the few marks on her neck before she sighed, heading over to the corbyn and walking alongside him to the campfire with mollie a few steps behind them.

"so are you and this girl serious or is she just another hookup like your other toys?" ella asked corbyn as he looked at her confused before laughing slightly.

"and how should that concern you?" he asked her as ella shrugged.

"i'm just curious besson, as your friend of seven years i deserve to know these things," ella explained as corbyn's laughter died down.

"don't call me besson," he mentioned, scratching the back of his neck, "and i really don't think it does concern you." 

"i bet you let her call you besson," ella raised her eyebrows, glancing behind her shoulder at mollie before walking off towards harrison and alex.

and after that one small conversation between corbyn and ella, mollie has gone back to being worried about becoming attached the boy, still unsure whether she was or was not a toy to him, and that with every small movement, it seemed to becoming clearer and clearer.

the worry that the plans she opted out of to protect him from hurting were now turning back around on her.

a/n

LMFAO WAS THIS BAD SORRY I CANT WRITE SCENES LIKE THAT

also mollie bae 🥺