023; you should leave

third person.

"have you done it yet?" paige asked, sitting down on mollie's bed before taking a strawberry from the bowl as mollie shook her head.

"guys i really don't think i can," mollie replied as charlie nodded.

"that's fine," charlie shrugged as paige looked at her confused, "i get that, you don't wanna upset him."

"can i tell you something?" mollie asked, "promise you won't tell anyone."

"secrets safe with us," nicole smiled.

"i like corbyn," she said, sitting up as she looked at each one of their faces, seeing a look of shock, confusion and excitement before paige shook her head.

"the player?" paige tilted her head, "your first boyfriend can't be him, out of everyone there is no way."

"i never said he was going to be my first boyfriend," mollie said through a small laugh, "i just like him, he's a good guy."

"a good guy?" paige asked.

"he has been acting different recently." nicole nodded, "and he does spend a lot of time with you."

"he makes sure i'm ok," mollie shrugged, a small smile growing on her face, "he doesn't want to sleep with me anyway, he said so himself."

"well, if you do end up dating him, i hope it turns out well," charlie smiles, "i'm talking to zach so hopefully everything works out fine for the both of us."

"i called dibs on jack," nicole said through a laugh, "but yeah i mean you don't have to drop him, it's whatever."

"i cant do that to him," she shook her head, "his dad wants to meet me and so i'm going to his for dinner on friday and-"

"does he know?" charlie interrupted her, "about your parents?"

"not yet," mollie sighed, "i told him they work out of the country, i can't tell him that they abandoned us, he'll find that weird as hell and i don't want to put him on the spot."

"but he'll ask to meet them at some point," paige said as mollie slowly nodded, "how come you get like the hottest guy in school and i'm still single."

"paige that's kind of harsh." nicole replied, "we don't even know if corbyn likes her back."

"we're definitely friends and i can't just ghost a friend, that'll upset him so much," she frowned, "i'm absolutely not dropping him, no matter what anyone says."

"people are going to call you all sorts of names if you keep hanging around him," charlie reminded her, "i know that probably doesn't bother you but after a while the words might start to get to you."

"yeah, i get what you mean," the girl nodded, crossing her legs as she sighed, "but he's just so cute and sweet and he takes care of me when i'm sad, he can give good advice, he's just everything i want in a guy you know?"

"except his definition of a relationship is sex." paige reminded her, raising her eyebrows as mollie sighed.

"i don't think it is," mollie scratched the back of her neck, "he would've tried that by now and he hasn't even asked, the most he's done is kiss me on the cheek."

"so you definitely like him?" nicole asked.

"definitely, very much like him." mollie nodded, "i'm just great at hiding my feelings."

"how long have you liked him for?"

"about 3 weeks now," she shrugged, nodding but smiling, "i think, anyway."

"imagine if your first kiss is corbyn," charlie smiled, grabbing her drink, "that'd be so-"

"embarrassing." paige interrupted charlie, "your first kiss being the player of the school? i'm happy for you but it'll be so bad for your reputation."

"her reputation? she's literally almost given someone a broken nose before," nicole told paige, "her reputation is amazing as it is."

"listen, i like him and there is nothing you can do about it," mollie shrugged, looking at paige, "i'm not ghosting him, i know i have a cold heart but i can't do that to someone i like, i know he has good intentions."

"why are you having a go at me-"

"i'm not, you just seem a little jealous."

"jealous?" paige asked, laughing slightly, "what? because he hasn't asked to have sex with me yet?"

"yeah.. are you looking for validation from a guy who likes to sleep with multiple girls?" nicole asked paige, "sounds kind of jealous to me."

"i don't even think he'd try sleep with someone with no experience anyway," paige shrugged, letting out a small laugh as the others had a blank expression on their faces, "i'm kidding, he obviously likes you."

"you should leave," mollie told the girl, receiving a confused look from her, "like, now."

"you can't take a joke?" paige asked the three of them.

"we can't take disrespect," charlie replied, "just be happy mollie actually likes someone instead of criticising her."

"alright, fine." paige shrugged, getting up and grabbing her bag before she let the girls bedroom, heading out of her house as she slammed the front door shut.

"jealously is a disease," nicole rolled her eyes, "anyway, we're happy you found someone but i hope he likes you back, i mean if his mom and dad knows about you thennn.."

"he must like you," charlie nodded, "zach says he always talks about you."

"i kind of hope he does like me," mollie slowly smiled, "but i've never done this whole relationship thing before."

"well, if you do end up getting into a relationship with him, i've been in a relationship so i'm happy to help." nicole told her, a smile on her face.

"yeah i can be some help too, i'm kind of good at advice." charlie nodded.

"stop i love you guys so much," mollie laughed, "i'm nervous for the dinner on friday though, what if he dad doesn't like me? i need to make a good first impression if anything does happen."

"oh, shoot we can help." charlie said, placing down her plate of food as nicole nodded, standing up before the three went into a conversation of how friday was going to be planned out.

a/n

paige makes me 😡😡