066; love isn't real

besson🥺do u want to go for a drive

besson🥺
do u want to go for a drive

mollie💘
hmm

besson🥺
i have a few things to tell u

besson🥺
i'll buy u dunkin

mollie💘
u need to tell me something?

besson🥺
i have a question to ask and one
things to tell u about

mollie💘
well no i'm nervous now

besson🥺
shut up i'm already outside

mollie💘
fine

–––––

third person.

as soon as mollie got into the boy's car, he looked over at her as her eyes widened before she turned away from him, her hand covering her mouth as corbyn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"don't do that," mollie shook her head, still facing the car window, "you are definitely wearing that on purpose."

"what?" he asked as she pointed at his shirt, "my button up?"

"yes."

"i needed to wear it," corbyn laughed slightly before he began to drive, "what's wrong with it?"

"nothing," she shook her head again, still unable to look at him as he continued to smile.

"it's clearly some-"

"it's attractive, if that's what you wanted me to say." mollie interrupted him as he raised his eyebrows, glancing at her, "don't tell me you also wore the chain."

"well if you'd look at me," corbyn suggested, pulling up to the dunkin drive thru as she shook her head, "what? are you suddenly shy?"

"no you just know you're attractive and it pisses me off," mollie told him as he nodded and laughed slightly, rolling down his window before placing their order through.

after paying for the food and being handed it, the boy continued the drive while handing her the bag of food, receiving a small thank you from her.

"what's the question?" mollie asked him, taking a sip of her drink as he shook his head, "is it bad?"

"i don't think so," he shrugged slightly, "depends on if you actually want to go or not."