056; was he crying?

besson🥺u want to talk yet? seen

besson🥺
u want to talk yet?
seen

besson🥺
baby :(
seen

–––––

third person.

"yo corbyn," nicole said, walking over to the boy, "i hope you don't mind me tagging along your walk to english."

"well considering you're one of the few people i actually like right now, i'll allow it." he replied, letting out a sigh as the girl nodded.

"let me guess."

"still no reply." he shrugged slightly, "i'm getting slightly worried she won't ever talk to me again but just trying to play it cool right now."

"she'll come around," nicole nodded, "she doesn't open up so just let her do her thing and she'll eventually text you, it happens."

"she does open up though," corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, "that's the thing, she's opened up to me so i don't see how this is any-"

"it's a big deal to her, ok?" the girl interrupted him as they came to a stop, "don't be hurt that she didn't tell you, she just doesn't like people to know because she thinks they'll use it against her - like paige did."

"yeah," he nodded, "yeah, i get what you mean."

"what's good bitches," jack said as him and zach walked up to the pair as the boy immediately gave nicole a hug and kiss on her forehead, "some dickhead down the hall took the last slice of pizza."

"where is he i could use a good fight." corbyn said, hitting the palm of his hand with his fist as zach shook his head.

"stop fighting people," zach frowned, "i hate it."

"i didn't ask what you think about it-"

"alright corbyn shut up," daniel said, patting his shoulder as he came up behind the boy, "enough of bullying zach."

"also," jack mentioned, "did you hear about jonah and his girlfriend? done, they ended it."

"why?" zach asked, "they're like inseparable."

"she cheated," jack shrugged, "apparently one of his friends was talking to her behind his back and they made out and shit, he's pissed."

"yeah i'd be pissed if that happened," daniel raised his eyebrows, "also tell me why anna decided to-"

"hey corbyn," the groups conversation was quickly interrupted when three girls had come up to them, all looking up at corbyn as one had the guts to speak up, "are you and mollie a thing?"

"yeah, why?" he asked, watching them all glance at each other before nodding and heading back down the hall, "what is everyone's issue?"

"just ignore it you know how people-"

"no because i'm tired of it." corbyn shrugged, "i shouldn't have to tell people what i'm doing with my love life, it's not their fucking problem."

"yeah but corbyn they're just-"

"yeah so cool i like mollie!" he said, mocking the voices of others as his eyes began to slowly tear up, "why does everyone care so much?"

"corbyn.." jack frowned.

"if they have a problem why can't they say it to me," he rolled his eyes before wiping one of them and shaking his head, beginning to walk away from the group and towards the doors to the building.

as the group all turned back to each other, nicole had a confused expression on her face, pointing her thumb at the boy, "was he- was he crying?"

"stress," daniel shrugged, "stress does that to him."

"he's probably now going to go home and break something of his," zach nodded, a frown growing on his face, "i'm surprised he hasn't tried to beat me up yet."

"don't jinx it." jack looked at the boy as he quickly nodded, "daniel luckily got away with it."

"nah i just apologised," daniel replied, "what i said was wrong, i didn't really think that of him."

"then why'd you say it?" nicole asked.

"i was talking to someone and they're opinion stuck in my head-"

"who?" jack asked.

"i don't think that's important," daniel mumbled, noticing the stare nicole was giving him, "paige, it was paige."

"i fucking knew it was sketchy." nicole shook her head, rolling her eyes, "charlie owes me jolly ranchers."

"right anyway..." zach scratched the back of his neck, "um my parents won't be home this weekend so i might throw a small get together, do you want to come over?"

"yeah," they all said, a smile on their faces.

"can we not tell everyone because parties make me anxious," zach explained, "just tell corbyn my parents will be home so that he doesn't tell all his people."

"his people?" nicole said through a small laugh, "you act like he has a fan club."

"act?" daniel looked at her confused, "nicole you'd be surprised."

"you're kidding," she shook her head, "the only people he talks to are you guys."

"everyone knows him, he talks to everyone." jack explained, "we're just classed as friends, everyone else is just 'that girl' or 'that guy' to him."

"he doesn't know names of everyone," zach looked at nicole, "but he likes to incite people to get togethers and they usually end up as parties."

"ok let's tell him your parents will be home then," nicole nodded, "also he'll be ok right? i just find it weird how he cried because someone asked if him and mollie were a thing."

"he's probably just fed up and stressed," daniel told the girl as the bell went, "he's hard to understand but he'll be alright."

"if you say so," the girl raised her eyebrows, "i better go to math."

"and i better go find charlie," zach said, "see ya."

"have fun guys, i'll dip too." daniel nodded, giving them all a smile before the group of four went their separate ways.

a/n

FILLERRRR CHAPTER

also corbyn 🥺🥺🥺

ALSO corbyn calling mollie baby sORRY I JUST FIND IT KINDA CUTE