048; when did this happen

third person.

"well hello," corbyn smiled as mollie got into his car before giving him a small glare, "how are you already in a bad mood at 7am?"

"i'm not i'm just tired," she replied, putting on her seatbelt and looking at him, "and i look bad today."

"you're such a liar," corbyn shook his head, grabbing the girls face gently and forcing her to make eye contact with him, "you are very pretty."

"i hate you." mollie mumbled, her face slightly red as she closed her eyes, "i hate eye contact and i hate compliments."

"you can't say you hate me anymore," he replied, placing a kiss on her forehead before letting go of her face, "you already confessed your feelings."

"shut up," mollie rolled her eyes as corbyn laughed slightly before she grabbed his arm and placed his elbow on the small rest between them, resting her head on his hand, "just keep your hand there so i can sleep."

"i can't i need to drive," the boy looked at her, moving his hand before mollie let out a small groan and sunk into her chair, "you're so annoying."

"shut up your voice annoys me."

"then don't talk to me if i annoy you."

"fine, i won't," she smiled, closing her head and resting her head against the window as the boy began to make the drive to school, "that just means i can sleep."

"do we have to go to school?" corbyn asked, letting out a sigh, "waste of my time, i'm going to punch someone so they can expel me."

"absolutely not."

"i'll punch zach because-"

"no you're not punching anyone," mollie interrupted him, "i'll just punch you."

"oh that sounds like it'll be hot," corbyn nodded and raised his eyebrows.

"god you're so horny all the time." she shook her head as she sighed.

"i am not."

"all i have to say is besson and you-"

"mollieeee."

"there's my point." mollie rolled her eyes.

"ok well do you know what that's actually your fault," corbyn raised his eyes, pulling into a parking space in the school parking lot and taking off his seatbelt as mollie looked at him.

"really? my fault?" she folded her arms as he nodded, "please elaborate on that."

"hmm, well because your voice is just so attractive."
corbyn sarcastically said as he got out the car, quickly followed by the girl as she walked over to him.

"ok what's the real reason?" she asked, throwing her bag over her shoulder as corbyn was laughing, trying to walk away from the girl just as she grabbed his hand, "and you say i have a habit of walking away."

"shut upppp," corbyn shook his head, taking a proper hold of the girls hand as he smiled, the pair making their way into the building, "also i'm so glad you decided to wear a skirt today."