078; be a good girl

third person.

"ok if you could all gather round for our last practical," their chemistry teacher said to the class as each student gathered in a circle around the experiment they were about to do, "this does require a bit of fire so no messing about."

"it's hot in here anyway because corbyn's here," charlotte joked as the girls in class laughed slightly.

"ladies," the teacher looked at them as corbyn smiled slightly, standing behind mollie at the back of the gathering before the teacher continued to speak.

while the teacher was explaining the experiment, the boy eventually sighed before his hands grabbed ahold of mollie's waist and leaning down to where he was right beside her ear, "i'm bored."

"you're always bored," mollie whispered, folding her arms as he subtly frowned, "now shut up."

"but baby," corbyn continued as mollie rolled her eyes, "be a good girl."

quickly furrowing her eyebrows, the girl looked over her shoulder at him as her mouth dropped open slightly, "you need some serious self-"

"mollie!" the teacher interrupted her as the girl immediately turned back around, a small smile on her face, "since you're talking over me, why don't you answer the question?"

"uh, i don't know the answer," she shrugged.

"then listen next time."

"yup."

"little miss perfect hm?" he continued to talk, holding back his laugh before he grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder, making sure the teacher hadn't noticed, "why do you-"

"besson shut up," mollie replied as corbyn went quiet for just a second, before glancing over at the door to the classroom as a small smirk grew on his face.

and as he grabbed the girls hand, the boy lightly kicked the door open with his foot and glancing over at the teacher one more time, making sure no attention was on him before leaving the classroom and pulling the girl along with him.

"corbyn!" mollie said, her hand still being gripped by the boy as he didn't reply to her, "you can't just leave class because you're bored."

"shut up," he replied, looking down each hall in case the principal was around, "i can do what i want."

"they're going to notice we're gone-"

"first of all, keep your voice down," corbyn interrupted her, "second of all, we'll be out of this school in like two days so who cares."

"i care." she told him as he shrugged, "corbyn."

as the boy stayed quiet, mollie rolled her eyes again before the boy opened the door to one of the janitor's closets, closing the door behind them before he then pushed the girl up against the wall.

"now you've gone quiet," corbyn mentioned as mollie slowly nodded before he placed a kiss on her lips, smiling as he pulled away, "intimidated?"

"um maybe it's the fact that we are in a janitors closet and they could walk in at any second." she told him, gesturing towards the door as the boy held back his laughter, "what?"

"nothing," he shrugged, "but fine if you don't want to be in here then let's go get some avocado toast or something," corbyn suggested, opening the door to the closet again as he grabbed her hand and walked out.

"i don't even like avocado." mollie told him.

"then we can get something-" the boy went quiet, stopping in his tracks before he turned around to look at her.