072; relax molls

third person.

"so how was your date with jonah?" mollie asked olivia as soon as they finished with their after school dance practise, both of them grabbing their bags as a smile grew on olivia's face.

"he's the sweetest." she shrugged, "we went for dinner and then we went to the beach and sat and talked for a few hours, he's a very interesting guy."

"so you like him?"

"yeah, he's sweet." olivia nodded, "we agreed to not go to prom together though, he's going with daniel and i'll just see him there anyway. plus it's next week so it's way too late to even ask."

mollie nodded, having a sip of her water as olivia continued to talk, "are you going with corbyn? i heard you guys stopped talking so i just wondered.."

"yeah we are going together," mollie replied, a small smile on her face, "he asked about a week ago and we're together again."

"ok because i was about to be very confused as to why he walked into the room but as long as it's all good," olivia said through a small laugh, watching corbyn come up to the two girls and put his arm around mollie.

"besson," the girl said, watching the boy instantly take a deep breath and move his hand into the pocket of his jeans.

"don't say that," he mumbled, biting his lip slightly before giving a smile to olivia, "hi liv."

"i feel like i'm third wheeling now," olivia replied, "but hi corbyn, i'm going to go head outside the school now."

after exchanging their goodbyes and olivia leaving the studio, corbyn immediately turned to mollie, a small smirk on his face, "besson? really?"

"yes, really." she nodded, swinging her bag over her shoulder before making her way out of the studio, corbyn rolling his eyes before following after her.

"that's the one word i refuse to let you use when we're around other people," he told her as his arm went around her waist.

"but that's the fun of it," she frowned, looking up at him, "because you can't do anything about it."

"do you want to walk home?" the boy asked her as she stopped to turn around and face him, "how about you fix your attitude so we won't have an issue tonight, yeah?"

"no," the girl replied, rolling her eyes and continuing to head out of the school building, "that's boring."

"alright," corbyn raised his eyebrows, leaving the building and getting into his car before he looked at her, "so do you want to go back to mine?"

"and why do you ask that?" mollie looked at him, a small smile on her face.

"hm, why'd you think?"

"because you're horny." she said, resting her head on her hand as the boy laughed slightly, glancing away from her, "i need to study though, so i can't."

"ugh." he groaned, putting his hands on the steering wheel before rolling his eyes, "you don't even want to kiss me? because as your boyfriend- ooh wait do you want to go get some food?"

"are you feeling alright?" mollie asked, a confused tone in her voice as corbyn looked at her, "you're speaking about so many things at once."

"well," he paused for a moment, "i really want to make out with you."

"that's nothing new."

"and i'm super hungry," he nodded, "but i don't know if it's for food or for you."

"you're making this weird," she furrowed her eyebrows.

"but i'm also really in the mood to cuddle you," corbyn continued, sighing and leaning back in his seat, "how about we go get food, go to the field and then we make out and cuddle?"