014; high hopes

third person.

"wait so how does that equal to that?" corbyn asked, a confused look on his face as he looked over at the girls notebook, reading through her notes before back at his, "what are chemical reactions?"

"do you listen in chemistry?"

"not really." he shrugged, "do the test for me."

"no i've got my own test to do," she said, looking at him as the pair met eyes, "do your own."

"i suck at chemistry," he rolled his eyes, grabbing her notebook and placing it in front of him, "how do you know all this?"

"i listen, try it sometime." mollie told the boy as he let out a huff, throwing his pen down on the table before folding his arms and looking up at the ceiling.

"i'm so bored." the boy complained before turning to look at her, "what is an ion?"

"an electrically charged atom," she said, looking at him to see the blank expression on his face, "do you know what atoms are?"

"uh, no."

"oh my god corbyn," mollie sighed, putting her head in her hands as the boy let out a laugh, watching her shuffle closer to him and grab his pen, beginning to write things down.

"what are you writing?" he asked, glancing at her every so often his arm fell just behind her back.

"basic things you need to know," she replied.

"ok well i don't care about it." corbyn shrugged, poking the side of her stomach as she jumped and looked at him, "oh, so you're ticklish? finally i found a weakness of yours."

"what do you mean finally?" she asked.

"you're like as hard as a.. i don't know, rock." he shrugged, "i don't know any of your weaknesses, but now i know one is being tickled sooo-"

"don't you dare tickle me," she told him as a smile grew on his face, freezing in his seat for a moment before his hands instantly went to the girls stomach as she began to laugh slightly, "stop, stop corbyn i swear to god."

"no admit it's a weakness," he replied as the girl stood up, corbyn shortly following as he continued to tickle her, a smile on his face while hearing the girl constantly laugh.

as corbyn's mom walked into the living room, still with her car keys in her hand after coming home from the store, she looked at the two of them confused, waiting for them to acknowledge her presence.

"oh, hi mom." corbyn said, letting go of the girl as he stood there awkwardly, giving her a small smile, "this is mollie, the girl i told you about."

"ohh, i heard good things about you," saskia said, giving the girl a smile before placing down her bags, "aren't you meant to be revising for that test?"

"we were actually about to go get food," he said as his mom nodded, telling them to have fun and giving them both one last smile before heading off to find ashley.

"she's heard good things about me?" mollie furrowed her eyebrows, watching corbyn turn a light shade of red as he grabbed his car keys, "what did you tell her?"

"that you are good at chemistry," he shrugged, holding the front door open for her as she stopped right in front of him, raising her eyebrows and tilting her head, "what? my mom knows about all my friends."

"oh so we are friends?"

"who said we weren't?"

"you."

"well, i take that back," he smiled, closing the front door as they walked down the driveway to his car, "we are friends."

"aw, corbyn does have a good heart," mollie sarcastically said as the boy rolled his eyes, pushing her slightly and shaking his head before he opened the car door for her, "whats this new thing of opening every door for me?"

"do it yourself then," corbyn replied, closing the car door and giving her a sarcastic smile before he walked round to the drivers side and getting in, "well?"

"so rude," she shook her head, getting into the car and turning to face him, "i had high hopes for you just then."

"and that's where you went wrong," the boy replied, "so we have both accepted i'm failing the chemistry test?"

"no i never-"

"ok cool we're on the same-"

"besson." she interrupted him as he glanced at her, a smirk on his face, "oh my god of course you take it the wrong way."

"just thought it was hot," he shrugged, beginning to make the drive to a local pizza parlour, "say it again."

"no," she folded her arms, "you're going to get turned on by it."

"i can't help it." corbyn laughed, "just say it one more time."

"nope," mollie shook her head, a small smile on her face that she tried to hide by looking out of her window.

"fine," he huffed, "no pizza for you."

"hey!" she looked back at him, punching his arm lightly as the boy let out a laugh, looking at her, "you promised pizza."

"i'm kidding princess, you take everything so seriously," he said as she rolled her eyes, turning away from him.

"i hate being called princess."

"that must suck for you," the boy replied, slightly shrugging before pulling up outside the pizza place.

but deep down, she knew the nickname was slowly growing on her.

a/n

bYE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR THIS SO IS ITNOK IDK🧘🏻🧘🏻🧘🏻