045; he's gotta be kidding

third person.

"so do you have any plans for valentine's day?"
olivia asked as she walked up to mollie before joining her with doing a few stretches before their performance, "i think cam wants to take me to the movies."

mollie shook her head, "i don't have anything planned, i've never done anything for that day."

"corbyn hasn't asked?"

"why would he?" she furrowed her eyebrows, looking at olivia who shrugged slightly, "he doesn't like me the way i like him, he'll probably forget it even is valentine's day."

"he looks at you like he likes you," olivia mentioned as mollie quickly shook her head and stood up, shaking off her arms and legs, "i'm serious!"

"he doesn't," she mumbled, shaking her head again as rubbing the back of her neck, "he's just going to leave, like everyone else."

olivia sighed, standing up and looking at the girl who had suddenly gone sad, her gaze fixed on the floor while everyone rushed to finish getting ready in the last few minutes before the performance, "i know you're scared of how he makes you feel because you don't want to feel anything but i think he has good intentions, i think it'll be beneficial for you."

"anyway, since i know you're not gonna want to reply to that," olivia said, changing the subject and mollie gave her a small smile, "my mom said she's going to be cheering you on tonight because she knows max couldn't make it."

"she doesn't-"

"she wants to, you know how my mom is." the girl laughed slightly before putting one last bracelet onto her wrist and made sure mollie was ready to, before the pair grabbed each other's hand and ran over to the stage.

as everyone got into their designated position on the stage, mollie and olivia stood beside each other before giving each other one last smile, then looking out into the audience.

up the very top of all the seats in the venue where mollie's brother was supposed to be sat, the seat was replaced by a different boy she knew, who was just putting his phone into his pocket before he looked down at the stage, catching eyes with the girl.

"he's gotta be kidding," she whispered as olivia glanced at her before looking where mollie was, a smile on her face once she saw corbyn, "how'd he even-"

"max probably gave him the ticket," olivia suggested, looking at mollie, "and you say he doesn't like you."

"he doesn't-"

"stop denying it," she interrupted the girl as the lights dimmed, "you're just both too scared to make a move."

"shut up," she whispered, hiding her smile before the audience then went quiet, and their performance began.

as much as the girl wanted to avoid looking at corbyn during the performance, every time she seemed to glance over he was there with either a smile on his face or copying the cheers within the audience.

and after the group had finished and they had received applauds from the audience, they scurried off stage and watched the next few groups perform, a confused look on mollie's face as to how and why corbyn had came to watch the competition.

after the last few groups performed, all the groups soon gathered on stage in their small bubbles as the judges went through the scores, mollie and olivia holding each other's hands again while waiting to hear their groups results.

but unfortunately they did not come first place as they had all wished, but instead became third, still earning themselves an award.

once each group had gotten their belongings and moved along to their separate rooms, everyone's parents were allowed to come backstage to congratulate their son or daughter as well as those who came to see the group but weren't particularly related.

"you both did so well girls," olivia's mom, angela told them both as a smile grew on her face, pulling them both into a hug, "maybe next time you'll get first place."

"thank you," mollie said as olivia nodded, nudging the girls arm when she saw corbyn walk into the room, "what?"

"corbyn's there, i'll see you monday." olivia said, giving mollie a smile before she walked off with her mom.

turning to look over at corbyn, she shook her head and smiled slightly before walking over to the boy, "where'd you get the ticket from?"

"i snuck in," he shrugged as the girl stopped in her tracks before he let out a laugh, "i messaged your brother idiot, i thought you would've wanted someone to come see you so i came."

"but you didn't want to..?"

"what's with you always assuming stuff?" he asked, "i wanted to come, that's why i asked for the ticket."

"oh," she said, slowly nodding before continuing to walk over to him, "well thank you for coming."

"of course," he smiled, putting his arm around the girl before they made their way out of the building, "you could've got first place though."

"oh shut up," she rolled her eyes, hitting his chest as the boy burst into laughter, "you can go if you're going to be a dick."

"i was kidding, snowflake." he said through a laugh as the girl went to walk off in an opposite direction, before being pulled back and then picked up by the boy, "you have a habit of walking off."

"you have a habit of pissing me off," mollie replied as the boy put her down again and grabbed her hand, "every sentence that comes out of your mouth seems to somehow have one phrase that makes me so annoyed."

"now you're just over exaggerating it, boring." he said, fake yawning before opening the car door for her, "i hate being your friend."

"dont be my friend then," she shrugged and got into the car as he looked her at and smile, closing the door.

"don't be my friend then," corbyn mimicked to himself as he walked round to his side of the car, "yeah don't you think i'm trying to be more." he rolled his eyes, getting into his car and giving her another smile.

"so tell me the truth," she said, turning to face him as he suddenly panicked and went red.

"what- i-"

"about my performance... was it ok?"

"oh," he let out a sigh of relief, "it was great, olivia was so good." he said, waiting for a reaction from her.

mollie slowly nodded, putting on her seatbelt and turning away from him and slowly smiling, "did i tell you about brandon?"

"no what did he say?"

"oh, nothin-"

"mollie." he interrupted her, "what did he say?"

"it's funny to piss you off," she looked at him as he rolled his eyes, shaking his head and starting his car, "you gotta learn to take what you give besson."

"you did that on purpose didn't you," he mumbled, fidgeting in his seat slightly before he put on his seatbelt.

"yup," mollie said through a small laugh, "you're welcome."

a/n

OK BUT STOP BC LOOK HOW HAPPY MOLLIE IS WHEN SHES AROUND CORBYN IT JUST 🥺🥺🥺

also hehe what do u think is gonna happen valentine's day bc my idea is just >>>