001; the party

third person.

the final day of school before winter break was always a day students treasured most about school. each year on that friday night, someone would host a party and most of the school would turn up, mainly to get in the christmas spirit for december 25 the following week.

so after their hard work during the school hours, as soon as that final bell rang everyone would be out of their seats rushing home, already beginning to get ready for the winter party.

it was the one night a year where the school would come together and have fun, the one night where everyone knew everyone. come school again and every student would act like the party never even happened, despite how close you became with people that night.

for paige, charlie, nicole and mollie, this was the perfect time to drink as much as they'd feel like because they knew by the end of the night, nicole's brother would always be waiting to pick them up.

and so, the four best friends dressed up and made sure they felt their absolute best before heading to the party, where the music could be heard from down the street and the crowd of people was constantly falling out both doors to the big house.

walking into the building, the smell of alcohol and drugs became much stronger than how it was outside and people couldn't be heard over the music unless you were almost yelling down their ear.

"here's the plan, if the cops show up, the leave through the back and nicole's brother should be waiting there." charlie explained as the other three nodded in agreement, "if we lose each other during the night, just meet out the back. we arrive together; we leave together."

"deal," nicole nodded.

"no matter what you do, avoid boys at all cost." paige said, raising her eyebrows at charlie, "especially you char."

"don't be a bitch paige," charlie said as the group laughed, charlie and nicole going off to find a group of guys they could flirt with for the night while paige and mollie went and found the drinks.

"corbyn is watching you," paige spoke up as mollie glanced over at the boy before turning her back to him and leaning against the counter.

"he can keep staring," she shrugged, taking a sip out of her solo cup as paige shook her head and smiled.

corbyn besson, also known as the player of the school. known for getting with girls just to ghost them two weeks later when he had finally had enough of them. no matter what girl you asked in his year, they had always been or known someone who became a victim to the boys charm.

his friend group were different to him, jonah was already in a committed relationship. daniel had never kissed a girl in his life nor been on a date with one, jack usually kept away from girls and stuck to doing pranks and zach, he was the one who got played by people he caught feelings for.

"i get you hate him but-"

"i don't hate him, i hate his morals." mollie told her as paige rolled her eyes, "i know he's got good in him, just not when it comes to what he believes."

"right.." the girl opposite her nodded slowly, "why don't you get back at him then?"

"can't be bothered. i've got better things to do then waste my time on him."

"too late, he's already picked you as his next victim," paige smiled as the girl rolled her eyes, noticing the boy coming to stand beside her.

"i don't think we know each other," corbyn spoke up as mollie looked at him.

"let's keep it that way," she smiled at him as the boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"i'm corbyn." he held his hand out.

mollie looked over at paige, who nodded her head towards the boy as the girl shook his hand, "mollie."

"do you have snapchat?"

"ooh, romantic." she raised her eyebrows as her eyes widened, placing her hand on her chest, "snapchat, how charming."

"i just figured-"

"yes i have snapchat." she nodded, "i don't want to give you it though."

"mollie," paige sighed, placing her palm to her forehead as the girl walked away, leaving mollie alone with corbyn.

"paig- you can have my number instead if you want." mollie suggested as corbyn smiled and nodded, "but this doesn't mean i'm getting with you."

"that's cute princess." corbyn looked at her as he handed her his phone, watching her put her number in while she rolled her eyes.

"i know," she replied, handing it back before following after paige.

"oh by the way," corbyn said as he grabbed her wrist, making her look over at shoulder at him, "i think you're really hot in that dress."

"thank you but i'm not interested." she smiled before he let go of her wrist, watching her walk over to her friend as he smiled and walked back over to his group of friends.

a/n

i actually kinda like this chapter