058; are you single?

third person.

"i don't even want to go because everyone is going to be judging me and trying to ask me questions about it," mollie said as her and corbyn walked down her drive way towards his car, the time just got 7pm as they were heading to zach's party.

"i thought you don't care about other people's opinions of you," he replied, opening the car door for her as she turned to look at him with a frown on her face.

"but this is different," the girl mumbled as he then frowned too, "if anyone pisses me off i'm leaving."

"ok let's just not go," corbyn said, grabbing ahold of the girls waist as she raised one eyebrow, "we can find something else to do."

"no, let's go." she smiled, getting into the car as corbyn let out a huff and nodded, closing the door before going over to his side of the car, "i know your definition of something else."

"yeah and i was hoping you'd agree with it." he shrugged, putting on his seatbelt before looking at her, "parties aren't your thing anyway."

"then why force me to go?"

"so i can see you in a dress," corbyn smiled, his hand being placed on her thigh as the other was on the steering wheel. mollie slowly nodded, glancing down at his hand and smiling to herself slightly before looking out of the window.

after the short drive to zach's house, the pair made their way inside the building of around 150 people, leaving barely enough room to freely walk about to get where they needed to for the night.

"corbyn," zach said, grabbing the boys arm, "did you tell people?"

"i thought it was a small party," corbyn looked at the boy, "i was told your parents were going to be here."

"so who told people?" zach asked, an upset look on his face as he looked around, "who told you?"

"uh, jonah told me but he said daniel was telling people or something," corbyn shrugged as zach nodded, "hey dude if you feel anxious go stand outside for a few minutes."

zach nodded once more, rubbing the back of his neck as he smiled at mollie, "hi mollie."

"hey z," the girl replied, letting out a sigh before looking around for nicole and charlie, heading over to the two once she saw them as corbyn turned to properly face zach.

"you convinced her?"

"i promised i'd buy her dunkin," he nodded, "are you sure you're alright?"

"yeah i'll be fine, i'm going to go find jack," zach mumbled as corbyn gave him a nod, being left alone once the boy had wondered off to find jack.

"corbyn!" brandon said, calling the boy over to his group of friends. a little hesitant at first, corbyn decided to go over to the group of five, glancing over at mollie quickly to make sure she was ok before turning to face brandon.

"what's up?" he replied.

"you looked lonely," brandon shrugged, taking a sip of his drink, "we also hear that you have a new bird."

"a bird?" he looked at them confused as they all glanced between each other, raising one eyebrow, "oh you mean like a girl?"

"what did you-" connor furrowed his eyebrows, "yes we mean a girl."

"yeah i guess so," corbyn nodded, glancing over to where mollie was standing as she had now moved from that spot, sending the boy into a small wave of panic, "yeah she's cool and stuff."

"are you two official?" jake asked as he shook his head, backing away from the group, "really? y'all would be cute together."

"do you mind if i just go check on something quickly?" corbyn looked at them as they all nodded.