.:Chapter 28:.

Your POV:

I was walking to the same direction as Juvia, as I saw Erza going the same way like me. Soon as we, a group continued, we meet a fork in a road. One path was on the right and the other one was at the left. There was one more but it was freshly made. By Juvia. Since she went straight through the trees and bushes, making a straight random road.

"Erza, which way are you going?" I asked as Wendy, Carla and Natsu trailed behind. She pointed to the right. "I'll go to the right side alone while Wendy, Carla, Natsu and yourself will goto the left side. Alright?" I heard Erza say. I nodded as she started to walk into the right path.

Before I could turn around I saw Natsu and Happy running ahead with Wendy and Carla behind them. 'Wonder what they are doing?' I thought as I watch them run into the left lane side before remember I have to go with them. "Hey guys! Wait up!" I shouted chasing after them.

Natsu POV:

I started to run into the forest with Happy beside me and Wendy, Carla and (Name) behind us. I need time to go backwards in time to remember what magic she used. 'All I remember was her having bright wings of fire. So does that mean she is a fire mage?' I thought as I finally slowed down and stopped.

Soon I saw a very exhausted Wendy and Carla, from all the running and flying they did. And behind them, (Name) was catching up really quick. Then she spotted the exhausted Wendy and Carla, and told us to stop run.

Wendy POV:

I was chasing after Natsu-San and Happy-San as (Name)-San was right behind us. I was really tried as I stumbled to continue to run.

"W-wait up!" I heard (Name)-San shout as she ran to us. I stopped dead in my tracks and Natsu-San too. "Okay (Name)-San." I said.

Your POV:

I finally caught up with Wendy, Carla, Happy and Natsu. "Guys, why did you run away?" I asked, looking at all of them.

"W-well (Name)-San-" Wendy was cut off by Natsu. "(Name), I have been meaning to tell you this.." He said, taking a gulp. "Are you a fire mage?" He asked, staring in my eyes for an answer.

"Sorry Natsu, but I'm not a fire mage. I am something else." I said, scratching my head. "Oh okay.. BUT how did you make those fiery wings thingy?!" He shouted shaking me front and back. "I'll tell you at the guild okay?" I said as I turn around and realize Wendy and Carla where missing. 'What the..' My thoughts were cut off.

"(Name)!" Natsu's voice shook me. "Where's Wendy and Carla?!" I shouted. "Crap! Where is she?!" I heard Natsu's voice as I tried to find her footprints. I soon started to run in a direction that I smelled Wendy and Carla's scent. "Yo Natsu and Happy follow me!" I shouted, diving into the bushes. "Alright!" Natsu shouted back, following me, Happy 'ayed' and flew to me.

I finally reached a cliff, on the edge was Wendy and Carla and a few people that was cornering them were from Twilight Ogre, the guild that took over Fairy Tail's main building.

"Ohh~ Wendy Marvell, a dragon slayer from the guild Fairy Tail~" The first guys, who sounds old, creepy said. "Yes~ What a-" I punched the second person straight in the face. They gasped.

"I-i-it's one of the w-wizard saints! (Full Name)! The elemental dragon slayer!" The two people shouted and so were on the ground pleading for me not to hurt them. "W-WHAT!" Natsu, Happy, Wendy and Carla shouted. I sweat dropped. "I won't hurt you, now please leave." I sorta commanded. They nodded eagerly before stopping.

"Did anyone talk you look beautiful today?" They said in sync. 'Are they thinking to flirt with me?!' I thought as my blood starts to boil.

But before I could say anything, Natsu interrupted me. "Sorry boys but she already has a boyfriend." He said, quite chilled. "WHAT!" They shouted. I looked at him with a 'What the hell dude face'. He smiled before those guys asked something to counterback his statement. Before I could say anything once again, Natsu did it again. "Me." He said before landing a kiss on my lips. I blushed at his surprising action, before we broke away.

"Aw man.." The members of Twilight Ogre said before leaving. I was still blushing red, unable to move as I stood there. Frozen.

Soon Wendy and Carla ran to us and blushed a bit too. Then Natsu, who stood beside me, chuckled at me. Surprisingly I heard clapping. 'What the hell..' I thought as we all turn to the forest that was behind us.