.:Chapter 45:.

We have to hurry!

As we ran towards Natsu and his flame signal, we both spotted him--though I sniffed him out first--. He was underneath a blond's boot. That bastard! Wait why did I swear about that?! I know Natsu can flip him, but why doesn't he..

As seconds past, the irration started to build up, I was closer and closer to throw myself at the blond. I could see Natsu's face specking to me with his eyes. Don't, he'll only attack you next..

Well I have something to say to Natsu. I don't care! I'm coming help you in all ways possible. For the longest time, my absent body was just staring at Natsu, emotionless.

"What are you doing to Natsu!" I woke up from my absent self thanks to the help of Lucy. Nect time know after turn my head to her, she is lifted off the ground by her neck. His partner, a dark raven haired guy with a brown-red furred cat and a cat in a frog suit stood beside the blond. That sick bastard.

I automatically punch his stomach as the blond fell backwards. He let go of Lucy as Happy quickly picked up Natsu. "Are you alright Natsu?" Happy's teeth grinding and Lucy's dried up voice ran like bells in my ears. It's horrible to hear them like this..

The blond stared at me with shock as well as the others. Finally they decide to speck. "Oh, so you finally decided to talk action, eh Miss.(Name). What took you so long?" He mocked me with his sly smirk. He's all ready on my nerves..

"Sting, don't tease her. We told you not to fight but it seems you got too excited meeting him.." The raven haired male spoke without emotions as he spotted the blond who's name I presume is 'Sting'.

"Hehe. Sorry Rouge, couldn't help myself. After all the whole strong Fairy gang is back after disappearing, but I know we can still win. And it seems a new girly joined as well." Sting commented as he eyed us. That guy.. I swear..

"(Name) here is not girly at all! And Fairy Tail is going to win this years Grand Magic Games and become Fiore's number one guild!" Natsu shouted in defence. With an 'Aye sir' from Happy as well, it seems like that other two cats or exceeds, had something one their minds.

"There is no way you can win against Sting and Rouge here, right Frosh. After all, we are Fiore's number one guild, Sabertooth, after all." The brown-red furred exceed spoke with his pal, Frosh, backing him up with a 'Frosh thinks so too.'. These guys are--

"So you guys are in Sabertooth huh?" Natsu said, punching his fist together as he banged his head against Sting. Unfortunately for him, he was not prepared and slid backwards. Uh no..

As Sting copied Natsu, not getting the same effect as he did. The blond answered back, "Yeah, what about it?"

"There is NO WAY you will win against us, Fairy Tail."