.:Chapter 27:.

Lucy POV:

I slowly started to walk into a unknown direction. 'Maybe I shouldn't have done it..' I though as I could remember what I said.

-Flashback-

I stared outside the window as the other carriage, that held (Name), Erza, Natsu, Wendy, Carla and Happy, disappeared. 'Weird..' I thought before I asked the driver to stop.

"Hey Lucy, why did you do that?" Gray asked. Then both Elfman and Romeo nodded in agreement as all eyes fell on me.

"Well I noticed that the carriage that carried (Name) and the others are gone." I said as I got off the cart and pointed around me. So, one by one, their heads popped out and tried to spot them.

We all sighed and we all gathered around. I was the first to think of an idea to share of. "How about we separate into three mini groups? Elfman and Romeo is one group, Gray is the second group and I will be the last one. Okay?" I asked as I looked at them. They all think about it and nodded in agreement.

"Sure I agree." Gray said before Elfman said. "YES LUCY! THAT PLAN IS MANLY!" And Romeo said "Okay Lucy." I smiled and nodded. "Now lets go!" I cheered.

-End of flashback-

'I should have gone with Gray.. But if Juvia saw me with Gray.. She both call me her love rival and.. try to kill me.. And I don't want that to happen..' I thought sighing. As I looked at the abundant of pine trees, I felt a little lonely. Then I thought of a great idea.

'Hey, I can summon Loke to keep me company.' I thought as I pulled out me leo key. "Open thee gate of the lion. Loke!" I shouted as the key lift up and soon Loke was standing there, fixing his sleeve. "Yo Lucy." Loke spoke, smirking.

I could feel my face heat up a bit before I said "Hey Loke." I smiled before he put a hand around me. I smiled and blushed pink as his right arm went around my neck. I stopped walking.

"H-hey Loke.. Do y-you l-l-like Aries?" I said looking down blushing rubbing my arm. Nothing.. I heard nothing from Loke. So I faced Loke and looked into his eyes. He had questionable wide eyes before it changed into a kind truthful smile.

"Lucy, Aries is an amazing close friend of mines." He spoke. Feeling embarrassed, I cutely pouted as I mumbled. "But you didn't answer my question though.." He chuckled a bit and petted my head. "I think it's obvious by now." He said, smirking at me. My cheeks flared up before I turned around and closed my eyes. "N-n-no it's not o-obvious at a-all.." I shaky said before blush even darker.

Loke POV:

'So it's really NOT that obvious?' I thought sarcastically. "Well then I give it to you lain and simple dear. I love you Lucy. When the first day I became one of your spirits." I said smiling.

"R-really?" A soft tender voice that Lucy had spoken, with a bit of relieve. I lightly held her hands and pulled her to me. By now it was dark and the stars came out now. "Really-" I was cut off by a bear hug. I smiled softly before returning the hug with my own. 'I'll take this as a 'I love you too'.'

Soon I heard someone clear their throat and laughter. We both shot up from our hug and meet a familiar red head. Erza. And the other person who was laughing was Elfman, and Romeo who closed his eyes. Uh oh..