Author Note..

Thank you guys! The fan fic reached about 2k!! And it is 2/3 of my goal!! Also the votes too!! I would like to thank: SlyviaFullbuster1212, AngelWithAShotgun11 (Norely0611), fanfic_is_life100, book_book_worm, fear_cutie_pie_anime, Bree_Breeze84, smilesforeves, FullFireAlchemist, Storm_Caster, Macygirl1999, miu-chan3, Nyana_Suzuki, zoeywolf, Creepygirlgodie, Unnamed_Child, Grell_Suttcliff_, Mjroy36, SubterraneanCirnoism, SHHIKIN_QUIET, SooSunny, and TylerWalls8. (I put the list of people's name in a random order. >~<) Once again.. Thank you people that I named above, for either: Following, Voting, Reading, Commenting or Putting my story in your reading list. I would also thank the ones who read this story, but I didn't mention your names xc. I want to change up the main story line in Fairy Tail at parts, like on Chapter 18. Also, you people hopefully noticed that I put '.:' and ':.', at the beginning and end of the chapters for example '.:Chapter 1:.' and the only only reason I did it is because it looks fancy. :3 By the way, a little hint about the squeal is, it will be a crossover (in another anime) and two guys will be crushing on you (includes Natsu). And you get to choose either boy (At the end of THAT book :3) P.S: Do anyone even have a ROBLOX Account? Just asking cause I do. :3 Name's mvd1942. Also I am not going to put mini author notes in chapters, just author notes, kay?

-Shyla