.:Chapter 15:.

Natsu's POV:

'It has been SEVEN LONG YEARS! Since the disappearance of (Name).. I still miss her and I sometimes wonder if she is alive.. Wait what am I saying?! I KNOW she is alive.. I hope.. But right now I have to save Lucy from new Reborn Oración Seis.' I thought as I started to fight Midnight.

Third person POV:

Natsu and Midnight clashed head on as Lucy becomes closer to be one with the clock. Both Coco and Happy bang on the orange wall substance trying to save Lucy as Elfman and Romeo fight the float stick named Klodoa.

But they stopped when they heard a stomp. It came from a cloaked person. This person wore a black oversized cloak and had a brown mini sack that was over it's shoulder on a tilt. Everyone stared at the 'guy' as he came closer and closer to me and Midnight. I scent I smell was a strange combination of Lisanna and..

Your POV:

It has been seven years. After the seven years, Ruby and Jackie left and said when we meet again. We will have a Battle-Royale to see who is the strongest between all three of us. We all agree as we set out to become stronger in our own way.

I wore a black ragged cloak (the one Lisanna dropped) and had a mini brown sack with me. Traveling back to Magnolia, when I heard it from a villager who politely told me, he saw a giant fish-like air-battleship in the sky.

I decided to follow it as I teleported onboard. As I teleported on board I saw old friends. Natsu, Lucy, Happy, five others and a doll. As I got closer to Natsu, I saw that Lucy was trapped inside an orange yellow-ish sphere which Happy and another little girl was trying to break open.

Young male child and a muscular man was fighting a floating talking stick, and Natsu is fighting some guy with long black spiky hair that reaches to his backside.

He has a white small braided lock dangling down the left side of his face. He now wears a full-body white suit that has a maroon stripe decorating the mid-thigh region, as well as a maroon neckline. He completes his outfit by donning a black vest, over which he also wears a white fur-trimmed brown coat.

'Well you have an interesting style. Don't you?' I thought as I walked closer to the alter. But I did notice something.. 'Why did Natsu and Lucy change their outfits?' I mean it is NOT a problem at all actually.. Or is it?

Then the white braided long lock dude summons dark magic sphere at me. Unfortunately for him, I dodged it as I muttered something.