.:Chapter 31:.

Third person POV:

(Name) had just fallen asleep in Natsu's lap. The rest of the group decided to sleep till tomorrow, before they head out. Everyone, except Natsu and yourself, has already start up places they would sleep and Natsu is thinking about something important.

Natsu POV:

'I wonder how strong (Name) became. I mean I wasn't there when she was training or anything. It's just she's pretty.. and strong too!' I thought as every idea got jungled in my head. I slowly and gently put my hands around her to provide her with some more warmth.

After a few minutes of debating, I finally myself to go to sleep. It was peaceful, very peaceful. The soft sound of the distance waves crashing to the spring cliffs. The warmth from (Name) and myself. And the wind flowing through my hair. It was perfect.

Third person POV:

As usual, the night disappear. Leaving sunlight shine from the sky, to everyone who fell asleep. It was-

'It's morning.. Better wake up everyone else..' (Name) thought, covering her mouth to keep in her sleepy yawns to herself. As she try to stand up, she felt a pair of hands around her waist.

Your POV:

I saw Natsu's hands around me in a protective manner. 'What the- Oh.. So there was were all the heat came from. I have to thank him later.' I thought as I lean to him and kissed his right cheek.

Suddenly he made a morning yawn and stood up with me in his arms. I blushed in embarrassment since I was still in the same position from before. "Dammit.." I grumbled, realizing he was still sleeping. "Now.. How do I wake him up?" I mumbled quietly, looking for any help whatsoever.

But my thoughts were cut short as I heard Natsu move a bit. I shut my eyes, pretending I was still sleeping. "Ugh.." I heard him grumbled. Then I pretend to wake up as I faced him.

"Morning Natsu." I said before yawning. He smiled before yawning. "Morning (nickname)!" He shouted excitedly before I shh'ed him. He turned around, facing a horde of snoring. As he came back and faced me, his face darken. He JUST realized the position we are in, well until we before separated. He awkwardly scratching the back of his head and I was awkwardly looking towards the ground.

'Well.. It's this well.. How do I put it this way? Actually?' Unique? Maybe?' I thought as I sighed. I felt a hand lift my chin up. It was Natsu's hand. 'What the-' I thought before I was cut off.

"Hey.. (Name) did you listen to me?" Natsu said, a bit of worried in his voice. "Uhh, well no.." I responded sadly. He sighed disappointedly before saying "Well it's just that I- You know what, it's okay. It's nothing important.." I confusedly looked at him before nodding. 'I wonder what he went to say..' I thought, as so as everyone started to wake up one by one.

Great..