.:Chapter 16:.

As I muttered the words "I am steel, steel knows no fear. Steel knows no doubt. When faced with my enemy, I hesitate not. I am a weapon to destroy these. Iron-Blood Transformation!"

I quickly used my requip to summon a (weapon). It has the combination of (Three colours). The right side had (First colour), the left side had the (Second colour) and finally the middle that divides the two other colours, in a lightning bolt shape, was (Third colour).

I carried the (weapon) and dodged the darkness shots that the guy was shooting. As I ran closer to the long haired man, my hoodie fell off uncovering my face.

I kicked the guy in the.. *cough* the place where the sun doesn't shine.. *cough*. And I (Wacked, shot, hit, poked or etc..) the top his head as fell down unconsciously with a few drops of blood falling from his mouth and head.

He must be tired as he fought Natsu.. I looked at Natsu as I whipped my hair back to the other fights. He now wears an open-collared, one-sleeved version of his original waistcoat, which is instead tucked in and zipped. The sleeve covers his left arm, leaving his Fairy Tail mark, as well as his entire right arm, is sleeveless. He continues wearing Igneel's white scarf and continues wearing the same baggy lower clothing. Also his left wristband is on his right wrist now.

While fire dragon slayer stood there surprised and shocked, I could barely see Lucy. She appears to have pigtails and that was the only thing I noticed before someone grabbed me.

Natsu POV:

'So the hoodie person was (Name)? So she IS alive!!' I thought as I stared at her. 'She sure grew that's for sure!! I mean she is now as taller as me! Her once (h/c) shoulder-length hair turned into (h/c) (h/l). Her (e/c) eyes became more bold and beautiful. Well I guess seven years can change you THAT much.' I thought.

As she got closer to the alter, a sudden ague got ahold of me. A strange ague that I never felt before. 'What is why this feeling? This awkward feeling.. I have to ignore it..' I thought as I walked closer to the (h/c) haired mage.

I could smell that (favourite fruit) scent. I it is wonderful as I sniffed a bit more. Then I couldn't hold it in anymore..

I dove for a hug unexpectedly as my arms arms pulled her towards my chest. I went to her ear and whispered "I missed you so much (Name)." "I miss you too, Natsu." She replied with a grin and I released her as we both ran up the alter together.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE +1K VIEWS SO FAR!! c: I decided to make a goal! Yeah? ^~^ At the end of the whole book, if I get at least 3K views and 100 votes. I am going to make a.. SEQUEL!! Well in a way.. Teheheh~ cx You'll fine out in time but for now.. SEE YEAH!