.:Chapter 24:.

Natsu POV:

'Haha ice princess and Elfman can't even make me blush! If they were trying to, saying things like "That was a MAN!" or "So how did it feel you kiss (Name) in front of everyone here Flame Brain?" I just wanted to laugh at them!' I thought snickering at certain moments. Suddenly Romeo comes up to me with the most ridiculous sentence that made my tan skin tone, rocket up for sure.

"Umm Natsu-nii, when you kissed (Name) on the forehead, were you dating (Name) when she was still twelve? Or are you dating her right now?" Romeo inquired. I blushed a thousand shades of red. "R-Romeo it's nothing like that!!" I stuttered and shouted with a beating red face. 'Damn! I stuttered! Now I don't sound sure!' I thought as I looked in the corner in my eyes, to reveal a deep in thought (Name).

'Phew! I am glad she didn't hear that or I'll be died.. By Lucy and Erza.. Maybe even Wendy..' I thought as I sweat dropped. "Are you sure Natsu-nii, you don't sound sure of yourself." Romeo stated, obviously not persuaded in my answer. 'Crap! What do I do?' I thought as beads of sweat formed on my face fell.

"W-well-" I tried to continue but I was interrupted by Erza. "Okay everyone lets go! I got us two carriages. The first group will be: (Name), Natsu, Wendy, Happy, Carla and I. The second group will be: Lucy, Gray, Romeo and-" Erza was interrupted by Elfman. "MAN!" He shouted but then got both a punch to the gut and a kick on the head by Erza. "Elfman, don't ever interrupt me again." Erza said, finishing with her infamous death glare. Elfman started to sweat a lot and nodded ferociously. The loud chatter woke up Wendy and Carla as they went to (Name).

"Okay, now that everything is settled. Get inside the carriages. Pronto!" Erza shouted as everyone entered the vehicles.

Your POV:

As everyone entered that vehicles, I sat with Wendy, Carla and Happy on one side. Happy was still napping as I laid him on my lap. I sighed softly as I heard the carriage starting up. I turn to the window and winced a bit as the gut pounding sound was heard.

I nervously looked at where the sound came from. And once again, I see the knocked out Natsu laying on the one hit wonder Erza. 'Ouch.. So he does have the weakness still..' I thought as I turn to Wendy.

"Hey Wendy, can I ask you a question?" I said towards Wendy and Carla.