.:Chapter 49:.

-Outside the Sky Labyrinth-

"So, our ten teams are all present! Sky Labyrinth, the elimination round of the Grand Magic Games, is over!" An image of the mascot or slash the pumpkin-man that says 'Kabo' appeared outside the labyrinth as he announced what news has happened.

"How did Natsu and the rest do?!" The sand user, Max, stated loudly as he, Warron, and Alzack continued their search for Wendy.

"Which guilds are going on to the real Games?!" The gun user, Alzack, as well replied to the visual image.

"Which guilds are going to participate in the real Games? You'll find out at the opening ceremony!" The Pumpkin mascot announced as that was all he had to say before signing out.

-Timeskip o.o-

Today, the sun is shining, perfect opening ceremony of the Grand Magic Games and everyone looks psyched up. The crowd is roaring with cheers and celebrating what fights they wish to see. As cheerleaders perform their routine, the announcers started announcing.

"Alright, it's that time of year. The annual festival.. The Grand Magic Games!" The announcer spoke brilliantly, rattling up the crowd. What a fantastic sensation since guilds all around the continent fight each other to find out who is the strongest guild of Fiore. The crowd is cheering in excitement as the people standing, waved their posters up of their favourite mages.

Right now, we are at the Fairy Tail's preparation room as they talk about the crowd outside and other random things.

"That's some cheering." The amazed Erza stated as the whole team but one was already fully changed.

"I didn't realize there'd be so many people." Lucy said, replying to Erza with the same shock.

"Both Fiore wizards and regular ton of spectators it seems." Gray said replying to both of them.

"Y'know, I don't really like this outfit." Natsu said as he checked out his outfit, a certain displeasure frown glued onto his visage.

"It's too late to whine about it now. Master told us to wear matching team colours, right?" Lucy said snapping back.

"I like mine. It's cute," Erza followed back as Gray did the same thing but to himself, "Yep. Me too."

"Say that after you put clothes on!" A certain blonde celestial key mage shouted back at the lack of clothing Gray.

"I don't believe this, but I'm supposed to put this on..?" A certain beast arm user said as he groaned over the small strapless dress meant for Wendy.

"That's great!" Natsu managed to spout out while his laughs took over him.

"You won't fit into Wendy's outfit, huh?" The obvious Lucy, pointed out.

"The problem is your body's gotten too big." Gray added on.

"I was jazzed to participate in this, but is Wendy okay?" still sighing Elfman said as worried thought of yesterday's meeting came to place.

Everyone was talking happily as if nothing big happened yesterday. While you on the other hand didn't speak at all. You were too ashamed of what happen yesterday. Wendy.. I wonder why did they do that to Wendy and Carla.. As we as, I can't believe it I got injured and Natsu had to carry me all the way to the goal post.. Pathetic.. As more bitter thoughts arose from your mind, Erza told everyone to go to line up outside, at the entrance of the stadium. You could feel someone's burning gazing locked on your silent, sadden (e/c) eyes.

Natsu..

"Is the villain who harmed Wendy someone connected to his tournament?" Natsu asked has they all waited to be called.