.:Chapter 58:.

-Flashback -

Another boring day inside this cage of a castle, all locked up in this mad house. With no choices I can ever make. Even for the twelve years old self, I want to feel like an adult. Actually have rights I can agree with, not just being used for they're own sake. I look outside of my gold rimmed window, gazing at the blue skies that beautiful blue jays soar in the skies freely, without any restrain. I want to be just like them. I thought as I sighed, getting ready into my next class of the day. Enterprise. I sighed once again as a couple of my maids. Dressed my up into a tight, royal (colour) dress with layers and layers of makeup that could supplied an whole entire nation. And this was just one out of twelve different classes. My maids work as slience as ever, not bothering an conversation or two when I am at their present.

"Thank you. You may be excused." I muttered with my stoic eyes and soulless face. They bow gracefully, like how they were trained and leave quietly without a moment to spare. My (hair length) (hair colour) hair flows downwards on my back of my dress, I dust myself lightly as I make my way downstairs. With guards on both sides of me as I head downstairs to 1-A of my high school, kōtōgakkō, classes which is down the main hallway from the front doors. In enterprise, I learn to manage my own business that I will inherit from my parents. My private schooler focuses on the lacrima board and with a light pen, she draws a mind map of paths how to success. How to start one. And to rule one. Textbooks over textbooks, I memorized each one, word by word.

"Okay Miss.(Lastname), popquiz time. Close up all your textbooks and I'll head out the quiz." She says as I obey her commands. At a moderate pace, I hear chriping fly into the lonely classroom. "You will have 30-- Oh what a disgusting creature. Get out!" My instructor shouted as she took out a lacrima whip out of no where and whipped it around the place. The little bird tried to fly outside, but ended up at the bottom of her boot. Red blood and little guts stained the wood boards. I gasp in horror. This takes me back to the reality of my world. What my little will be if I fail, if I disobey them. I'll die.. This isn't the life I want. This isn't what life is--

"Miss (Lastname)? Hello Miss (Lastname)!" She said as she looked at me in confusion with threatening eyes. I look at her after regaining myself.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." I said as I wait for her to hand out the quiz.

Tonight. Tonight, I move out of here. I thought as my (eye colour) irises thicken.

-Later tonight-

"Good night Miss (Lastname)." My maids said as they left the room, unlit. Footsteps caved in as so they were no more. I brought out a little mini flashlight keychain I found in one of the many guard's room. As I quietly get up, I change into a dress like any other. I brought out a little pouch of jewels: shiny rubies, sapphires, diamonds, emerales, gold. I wore my 24 carrot gold crown and necklaces. I opened another drawer, as I grabbed some stolen rope and little worn out bag I brought from a guard I knew for a bit. He had the darkest hair and dullest eyes I had ever seen. Amazing combat skills that seemed almost inhuman and a little dusk-like goatee too. I pack everything up and begin to make my way to the window.

"Goodbye Mother, Father." I mumbled, taping a note onto the desk made from Treasure Adam logs. I threw down the rope after hooking onto the railings on the window. So the guards will be coming to check inside my room.. I slid myself down from the rope, which reached towards the ground of the three story bedroom I slept in. My hands burn due to the contract for the friction from the rope and hand. Painful. But I don't mind, at least for know. I start to run as fast as I could, only to run into the fall winds. With shouting in the distance area of my cage, I see men on horses already behind my tail.

And that's when I knew I had a choice to make.

-End of Flashback-

"So that's basically what happened before you found me. I guess." I answered Natsu as we went inside the lobby area to be greeted with Erza and the others.

"Oh I see." Natsu said as he tried to input my story into his head. I looked as him confusingly as the gang did too.

Before I could continue we were interrupted by Erza. "You two.." A dark aura surrounded the room as I felt a chill go down my spine. I tense up as Erza's eyes burning us.

"Gomen! Gomen! Gomen!" Natsu tensed up into a childish form as he said Erza's name in a mantra form. I sweatdropped as I bowed once and gave my sorry. Lucky she told us to help to the bar downstairs for a few hours, just to clean up, then to go back to bed after we washed up. For that was one of her lighter punishments she had in mind.

"So I guess I'll make this short." I said out of nowhere to the empty bar with an exception of Natsu and I. "I left to gain power to protect myself and the ones I love. Cliché right? And for the Sting business. Well, I was just plain out bored and I was hoping to met Rogue there." I said as I finished wiping the bar counter clean.

"Rogue? From Saber?!" He exclaimed loudly, before I got my chance to cover his mouth.

"Shh. You'll get us killed by Erza if you shout loudly like that. Do that again and I won't tell you how I know him." I hissed as he nodded slowly.

"Good. Wait do you know what Edolas is?" I asked as he responded with a quick nod. "Okay. An Edolas version of Rogue's father was the guard I knew for a while before he return to Edolas. And before he did, one day I was visiting a guild over where Magnolia is named Phantom Lord. Uhh. And at that time, I met the guild leader Jose and little Rogue, about my age, tried to find—stalk Gajeel. We started to talk about how amazing wizards are and how he wanted to become one. Lucky I only brought one guard to take care out me and he didn't mind if I talked to Rogue at all. That was the time he became my first outsider friend, you could say." I said as I leaned on the bar stool as he took the sat beside me.

I took a look at him as his eyes shout down. Showing loneliness and betrayal. What did I say..? I thought as his hands grabbed my shoulder blades and tugged them towards his chest. Currently, I would have screamed and kick him where the tail between his legs would be. But I felt a bit of pity if I actually did do it. So I let it be.

"Do you.. Do you prefer Rogue over me?"