Valentines Special!

Your POV:

"Ahhh~" I yawned as little bits of tear tickled down my (e/c) eyes. My eyes circled around the room once before I realize it was my room. I felt my aching head which was neatly wrapped with pure white bandages. The aching pain started to spread all around my body.

I frown. I remember what day it was suppose to be for me but.. The recent injures I have, is too serious for the guild to let me dance and party with everyone at the guild. And that special someone, that I waited my whole entire Fairy Tail life to notice me. Alas, I let him down and he even invited me to be his too.. I sighed and fell lightly back into my bed. I looked at the window in my bedroom. It was already dark and I could see the shining star lighting up the sky. I remember it like it was yesterday.

-Yesterday-

I was walking to the guild's job request board, finding a quick and easy job to go on. I was just minding my own business until the only and only pink haired fire dragon slayer, in our guild, walked up to me with a smug look on his face.

Soon he reached me as I putted out a mission. 'Oh no.. What does Natsu want this time?' I thought as he greeted me. "Yo (Name)!" He shouted excitedly. I tilted my head for Natsu extra, extra boost of energy. I mean he always had a lot of energy but today is different. It's like he beat Guildarts in one hit and became a SS rank.

"Hey Natsu." I said as I started walk to Mirajane. 'I wonder if I can return to Fairy Tail after this job.' I thought as my destination was in reach. I was at the one and only waist length, white haired female bartender, Mirajane or Mira for short. Her gaze, from the glass she was wiping, went to me.

"Hi (Name), anything I could do for you?" She asked with her regular smile. I nodded. "I'll be out on this mission." I said giving her the sheet. I placed it in her hand, not noticing Natsu and Gray where fighting behind me.

Mirajane POV:

(Name) gently placed the light brown sheet of request paper into my hands. And I looked at it.

Help wanted! Help me collect my ten runaway sheep that are spread around town. The citizens of Waterleaf village.

Reward: Fifty thousand jewel! (50 000)

I looked over the sheet one more time before giving her a nod. "Sure of course you can go. Good luck and remember tomorrow is the Valentines dance." I spoke as I handed the sheet back to her. "I know don't worry." She replied.

Your POV:

I started walking away for the bar before a certain Natsu came soaring into the air to me, with his flames still covering him, in a super speed. I tried to dodge it but the flames from the attack mange to leave a pretty bad burn mark. I flinched a bit before silently taking a few deep breathes in and out so I could calm down.

Soon Natsu stood up and started walk to me. I wonder why? "H-hey (Name)." He stuttered and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. Weird. "Yes Natsu?" I questioned. I was one of those non-noticed girls in the guild and to his eyes. But not today it seems. Usually he would not bother to fight me like I wasn't there.

"I-I was wondering if you'd like to be my dance partner tomorrow." He stuttered and looked away, probably blushing. Maybe. Now that I think about it, I didn't have a dance partner for tomorrow.

And this is my chance to dance with Natsu, my crush, but shouldn't be trying after all. I mean I heard he already likes Lucy, the new comer that join the guild about eight years ago a bit before the Phantom Lord incident or Lisanna, the best childhood friend Natsu ever had.

"S-sure! Love to!" I stuttered, blushing bright pink. Soon he perked up to what I said. "R-really?! Thanks (Name)! Well I'll see you tomorrow!" He shouted, then hugged me before the signature grin play it's part in his little game. I started to blush deep red before I left the building.

And gathering the sheep together for the villagers. But what I didn't know was, the burn that I got, was infected my body with flames and heat, making me weak for that surprise attack from the foolish dark guild, Dark Fictor Flames. Even if I had beaten them, I didn't manage to dodge their attacks. So I slowly mange to get to the guild. But I was knocked unconscious by the lack of energy I had.

-Back to the present-

I continue to staring outside, whispering 'sorry' not bothering they I heard footsteps. "S-sorry Natsu.. If you can here me, I am very sorry.." I said as tears fell down my chin and landed on the cold wet sheet of blanket. My (h/c) hair fell downwards, my hands in my face and loud sobs echoing around the room. "It's fine (Name). I should be sorry." I heard a familiar voice say. I rubbed my teary eyes and lifts my head to face the person. Natsu. He gave me a cheery smiled that made me flare up. "Uh Natsu, how did you get into my house?" I asked trying not to be rude about it. "Well I ope the front door with your keys." I turned red even more. "B-but Natsu my household key is alway in my-" I stopped not wanting to continuing making us both blush red now. Soon he turned away and said "I-I made Gray make one out of ice." He stuttered obviously lying. I blushed more and sat up. "Natsu you could have told Mira. I gave her an extra key to my house." I said before Natsu sat on the chair beside my bed. "I figured that but Mira said she didn't have one." He replied. 'What.. Wait a minute.. MIRA YOU TROLL!' I thought, knowing who I'll kill after my injures healed. I lean towards him and whispered "Thanks for bring me to my place Natsu."

Natsu POV:

(Name) said as her breathe tickled my lips. I gulped lightly and nodded. I'll tell you this, I do like her. (Name). The best girl that came in my life. Hard worker. Strong. Smart. Level headed. Nice. Awesome. Beautiful. Peaceful. And the best of the best. A girl any boy wanted for sure. But today she'll be mine. "No problem, (Name)." I said before I fully lean towards her and kiss her lips lightly. She was taken back and started to close her eyes and kiss me back.

'Best Valentines Day ever!'