.:Chapter 11:.

'Shit!' I though as my reaction wasn't quick enough, causing the knife to slice my back a bit.

I screamed out of pain as my kidnapper laughed crazily. "Heheh, brother isn't this fun?!" The first one said, latching his arms around his stomach. "It sure is bro!" The second one said, slapping the wall with his hand.

I growled at their foolishness. "Who are you and what do you want?!" I said, not afraid at all. I received a grunt and a smirk, why?! I looked at the first one, that the second. The first one is the one who smirked and the second one is the grunter.

Soon the second one left and said "I am your worst nightmare.." He muttered as he took out another knife. I sweat dropped. 'How the bloody hell does he have so many knifes?!' I thought as my eye twitched. The first one left the room leaving the second one with me. Crap. Before the second one could throw his knife, the third one came in and shouted

"What are you doing?! Ruby!! I took you to kill her in ONE knife!? You disappoint me!" The third one shouted. I lost my breath knowing who was the person. Lisanna. "Why.." I muttered. "Huh?" Lisanna said. WHY LISANNA! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?" I shouted as much as I could.

"Nice job at figuring me out but the reason comes together with Natsu." She stated calmly. "Anyways, I decided you can leave but!" She started. "You can NEVER see Natsu again!" She ended.

"And what makes you say that. YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME!" I shouted as I continue to grit my teeth. "Well.. Then I will kill Lucy and Wendy." She smirked as she took out two picture and ripped them in a uneven half.

'I wanted to cry. I wanted to die. I just..' I thought as tears filled my eyes. I let out a shaky "F-fine.." She smirked as I bit my lower lip.

"Now my desire has been reached. Ruby, you can leave or stay here and die." She turned to this 'Ruby' or in other words the second guy. "But-" Ruby was cut of by a knife skimming his cheek and making his hood fall of his head.

He had a dark black hair with strange deep purple eyes. (The picture is him) It seem like the the cape he wore had a red side too. It also seem he enjoys black with golden yellow rims on his clothes.

Ruby gritted his teeth as he pulled out dual sliver daggers. "You bitch! How could you do that to us, Jackie and I?!" He shouted and ran up to Lisanna. She yawned as she said. "Animal soul! Cat!" (Or something like that..) She shouted as her black cape with a hoodie fell towards me.

I watched her sliced the daggers into (exaggeration) a million pieces. This lead Ruby surprise but landed I direct kick to her stomach. She returned it with multiply scratches on his back. He landed into the wall.