.:Chapter 32:.

Natsu POV:

I sighed after telling (Name) what I was trying to say wasn't important at all. Although the answer I probably wanted would have been.. Well bad.. I admit this. What if these weird feelings I get are just.. You know.. What Lucy adds into her stories sometimes, love. Or did I just like to be around her? I mean she so different than any girl I have meet so far. And what if I told (Name) that? My stomach turns so differently it's strange. Too strange even for me. I would probably die if (Name) already loves someone else. I just can't stress about it but it's just when I think about it. It hurts. Pretty much stings A LOT! I sighed once again before facing angelic female who is standing up, doing some basic stretches.

As she spun her arms frontal and backwards, I could see the relaxing aura that shone brightly off of her. The next exercise was rolling her hips. As her soft hands glided down her body, till they reached her destination. The hips. The rolls of slowly and very steady, the speed picked up as she loosened up a bit more. A few more actions continued as after a couple of minutes of subconsciousness over looked me, the (h/c) haired girl's strains disappeared.

Suddenly, snapping out of my subconscious. I realize what I was doing. I was literally staring at (Name) for minutes as her pink face told the story. I let of an awful but fake cough that alarm of our situation. Soon we both stared in the opposite direction, I tried I couldn't help feel this same feeling trying to drag me closer to her. Like a magnet.

As everyone starts to pack up after getting awoken by "noise", both (Name) and I finally finish up our awkward silent moments. We didn't dare to look at every other, think how bad it would be if we did. So I just went to Gray, to pick another fight with him. As each step I made, I saw Gray running? I finally got a good look of what Gray was running away from, who was Juvia -Not Erza.. Wow-. I chuckled, not bothering to deal with the current situation.

Your POV:

'Damn, that was awkward..' I thought as I turned my head to face the back of Natsu's head. Soon I turned my head back to my original view, subconsciously staring into the clouds.
About one person. Natsu. Great right?

"(Name).."

"(Name)."

"HEY (NAME)! YOU ALIVE?!" I heard a voice growing in volume. I realized my subconscious stated as I suddenly tripped on nothing, and landed on onto the ground on my tuss. "Ugh.." I grumbled at the un-lasting pain. "(N-name), are you okay?" I soon turn to my right to face both Lucy and Erza.

"Yeah, I fine. Just thinking.." I said, scratching the rim of my sleeve. They eyed my confusingly before they both giving my a glare. Not just any old glare. THAT GLARE. Their glare held so much mysterious, it's so unknown to anything that could EVER happen next.

"So (Name).." Erza started. "What were you thinking about exactly?" The smirk time with mischievous eyes that glint in a way. I realize what they were implying. "Oh wow.." I said, that was the only thing I could mange to say before I did facefloor.

What have I gotten myself into?