.:Chapter 41:.

"Finally! You're awake polar man! Like the surprise?" I spoke, laughing so hard I landed into the ground.

Soon he jumped off of the infirmary bed and came running at me, ready to punch me in a flash. But before he could, the almighty Erza shouted loudly. "GRAY! NATSU!"

We before hid under the bed, shivering in fear. Soon we looked at each other, realizing what we have done. Uh no. The infirmary's door got broke down, reveling a hot headed Erza and both Wendy, Lucy, Happy and Carla trying to holding Erza down. Unfortunately, it wasn't working even for a bit as each of the mages got flung off of Erza and she flew right at us with a powerful punch, sending us into the air as we fell into the woodboards. We stood in our own knocked out positions, scared of another Erza attack.

But in my head I was wondering what mission (Name) was on. And how did the requester know that (Name) return too.

As I continue thinking I zoomed out of the whole situation happening against Erza, Gray and Lucy. Before I could move, I felt a hard hit to the head. 'Why the ice cream man...' I though raising my fist and throwing it right into Gray's face. And that is how another fulfilling fight started.

Makarov POV:

Pages after pages, I have filled up because of the several times Natsu's team over did the missions. By explosions, flying swords that either broke through walls or got stuck into them, crossfire of fire and ice that is still left there and fish bones randomly left in different place. Ugh what a disaster! But yet, they are the best and strong will brats I have ever seen.

I continue to ramble on in my head before a knock interrupted me. So that must be (Name), I'm guessing. After all I gave her a quick notice to come to my office after getting what she needed for about a 2 months mission. Lucky her. As the young (h/l) (h/c) haired female entered, I could see the strong willed look in her eyes. Like if they are almost weakening me to the point of death.

"Okay I'm here master." She spoke in a clear mighty voice, as I cleared up my last thought. "Lets continue back to the mission." I said, clear as well. I can say this, if was nerve racking seeing a person like her to react in this situation. After all, rumours spread around the magic world quickly. "As you examine these two figures' faces, we, as the Fairy Tail counsel, need you to eliminate these two from this very world." I said before taking out an envelope, placing into her hands. But what can she do? She was so shock why and how are those two on the after. I could feel the girl's spirit drop, after all it unusually how this girl understands what she is trying to say.

"It's J-jackie and R-ruby.."