.:Chapter 42:.

Your POV:

"It's J-jackie and R-ruby.." I breath out, not believe the suddenly turns. Actually I semi can to be honest. After all they are my kidnappers and what not. But now, my friends' life, are in my hands. Ouch.

"Master I--No, those two are my friends. And I won't hurt them." I said, asking and pleading him. "I'm sorry (Name) I'm not the one who send this request. You must ask the requester about this. After all, you are still a Fairy Tail wizard and wizards shouldn't get weak and emotionally right now." He spoke, the usual casual style froze him. "Hey! But-" "But the request must have know of the fate dealt with the two teens." He spoke, as my nerves couldn't stand for it anymore. I was at my edge and you see, that's basically all I need to reach at such heights. My blood ran cold as my eyes bear not to shed such tears.

"Master, do you mind if I could persuade the requester to change his or her mind about killing them. After all I consider them as my older brothers.." I said, as my voice slowly gotten softer and uncomfortable. I think Master understood what I'm going through as he looked into my eyes into a calm manor.

"Alright. But I hope you understand if you can't persuade him. You--" "I will! I'm willing to persuade until I die!" I shouted interrupting Master. Before I know it, that I stopped what Master was saying, I automatically apologized for such actions.

Natsu POV:

'Training.. training..' I started to think --or tried to--about different ways how to train. I understand there is less than three month left till the Grand Magic Games (GMM) but we haven't started to train at all. So that's a problem.

Soon I smelled a similar scent. Lucy. After that, I received a small tap on my right shoulder. As I look back--already knowing what is was--I could see Lucy and Happy on her head. "Natsu, I want to tell you that all of the member are go to the beach to our training camp!" Her voice squealed in excitement in my ears. I quickly responded with a quick nod before Happy flew to my side. "Well lets go then!" I shouted loudly, making the few members that still reminds to Fairy Tail laugh or sweatdrop.

As soon we--Gray and I--raced to the beach, we did a lot of competitions like swimming races, sand castle building races, eating races and even sun tanning races too. Well after we both went back to the inn and took a log relaxing nap. We do need to relax and enjoy ourselves even though we are at the beach right?

Lucy's POV:

I was walking down by the ocean side, thinking about my main goal of what to train on. I was view a sharp display of Erza handling her swords. She was slicing in motion with the waves. So I got my idea.

"I'll ask Capricorn for help about supervising my training of my lack of magic stamina!"