.:Chapter 36:.

CRASH!!

Oh no.. I broke a plate.. Oh well.. Now.. My challenge.. Will have to.. Take place..

Everyone's too busy with (Name) that they didn't hear the crash of the broken plate.

As I started to walk to be, I could feel the air tensing every second- no every breathe. Like I could hear the pounding noise in (Name)'s and my chest. Only us. As my eyes meet with her's, daggers shooting at each other, the crowd of members of only guild moved aside, feeling the sense of what's going on. We started to walk to each other, narrowing our eyes. If we make the first move or not. We both finally stood in front of each other, the tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

"It's about time.." I grumbled to her quietly. I smiled a bit too evilly as I heard "Yeah, what a while. You ready to go? Or are you too-" "Why would I be afraid, especially you of all mages? Are you sure that you aren't afraid of me?" I said, cutting her off. I smirk heard a 'tch' of annoyance. "Yeah right. I'm afraid if I can't beat you good." She said, in a smugly tone. I twitch in annoyance. "Lets see about it. But we can't kill each other alright. Or will I be considered a murderer, which isn't what I want-" "Why? Scared? Or am I too much to handle, little-" "I want my chance with Natsu, unlike you, you little girly-" "How about liking in a mirror? You're literally more girly-er than I am by far, you-" "Why should I look in one? Or are you-" "Lets just start.." We both interrupted each other by the minute. Though (Name) probably had enough chitter chatter, resulting the interruptions to end. With one of the easiest way to end it off. "Agreed." I said, as my eyes soften.

"On 3.." The (h/c) haired girl mumbled. I nodded as we both slid back to either door or bar counter. This showed everyone we are serious about this. 'This will be interesting. From the moment we meet, you were a little defensive-less child. Now. You for sure change, but this doesn't mean I have lost the will to fight you now. And keep Natsu away from you.' I thought as my composure was building up.

"1.." I said as a bit of my hair flew down towards my face.

"2.." (Name) said as her concentration grew, showing off a visible magic aura.

"3.. GO!" The rest of the guild shouted happily. Probably pumped up to see both me and (Name) fight. Well considering I barely fought at all and love rival's magic is still unknown. Oh well.

With that we dashed at each other. Although, when I run up to the mid centre, (Name) disappeared and reappeared in front of me. 'So fast.' I thought as I slid back, watching her throwing a kick to the air.

Unfortunately it was a mistake.