.:Chapter 37:.

Your POV:

'Think you dodged my attack completely? Not.' I thought as the force of the kick created a crested moon shape slicing disk. The force of the disk, slices a few of the wood boards. Soon the disk and pieces of wood flew right at Lisanna. As the animal soul mage's left leg had gotten a fresh butcher sliced wound that showed no sign of stopping the bleeding. But luckily for her that injury wasn't too deep or serious at all. Soon the pieces of wood planks got knocked away from the girl's paws or her quick yet kitty like speed.

Third person POV:

As pieces and pieces fell, the cat girl charged in. The (h/c) haired girl shot right at the white haired mage, with tremendous focus, backing up her strength. But the white haired Mage saw this come, unable to dodge in time. Both girls used their palms to attack. The two twin palms collided, but the definite winner was (name). There was more power gushing out than her opponent. Also the tremendous force given to the recently experienced female, gave her the will and power to use.

Soon Lisanna was sent flying into the wall, only after she crashed into penalty of tables and chairs. As the pile of collapsed chairs, tables, and even parts of the wall did not move.(Name) decided to end the match here as the young girl sped in front of the mess. The girl threw a few chairs backwards and as well as tables, for the search of the maybe dead corpse's of Lisanna.

After spotting the body, she gently lifted up the other opponent's body and carried her into the guild's infirmary.

Your POV:

I placed Lisanna onto the white infirmary. I sighed as Mirajane came rushing in, ready to observe and heal any disaster-ist injuries. Which was penalty. As Mirajane told me the okay on Lisanna's slight injuries, I thanked her and walked outside the room. I recently just sat on the bench of a table having only one thing on my mind. Lisanna. And why I cared for that little she-devil. 'It's funny. How I care about Lisanna THIS much even though she literally ran me out of Fairy Tail, tried to kill me and the two bipolar boys; Jackie and Ruby. Yet I just, a few minutes ago I helped her up for a beating and put her onto a bed.' I though as footsteps got louder as they reached their destination. To me. Who could it be? Well..

"Ne Natsu, where are you going?" Happy asked as his wittle angel like wings flew him Natsu. Finally Natsu stood beside, as he fluffed up my (h/c) hair. This sudden contact caused a quick light pink blush to spread around my face. Natsu's toothy grin. Fascinating, amazing cute. Anguish consumed me, a bit afraid of what he is going to say to me. After all I just beat up Lisanna, his childhood friend! Before I could spout any kinds of regrets, he beat me to it. Or so I thought.

"Hey (Name), that was an amazing battle! Battle me! I challenge you, (Surname) (Name) to an one on one battle."