.:Chapter 57:.

"Welcome (Name)." The familiar jack-ass voice I have known for a while appeared out of a lurking shadow. The jewel shined beautifully in the moon light on his eye. "It's nice to see you accept my offer."

"Sting," I mustarded up the energy not to swear at him cocky tune. "I see you're as cocky as ever. I wonder how Rogue deals with you?"

"Rogue? That's interesting," he started as he circled around me, hands in his pocket. "Do you have any connections with him?"

"Even if I do, what is it to you?" I retorted as he stopped circling me, instead he was in front of me, view any evidence of emotions I was trying to hide.

"Nothing much actually." He said in a playful tune as he continued to circle me.

"So than what is it? Get to the point before I blast you away from my sight." I said sinisterly, a deep glare formed as I stared. Within the

"Well I--"

"Fire dragon's iron fist!" A distant voice boomed as Sting's voice weaken. Natsu.. That dobe.. The Flame-head's fist rained downwards to Sting face. After the shot, Sting's face had gotten left with a abnormal sized burning bruise right at his left cheek as he soon fell face first into the ground.

"(Name) are you alright?! Did he do anything to you?! Like make a move!? Why I ought to beat his ass up! Wait. Should I? So (Name) did he--" Natsu's chatter went over board as he was about the check every part of my body if so be.

"I'm fine Natsu. Don't worry so much.." I sweatdropped as I kneed him in a guts. "But that doesn't explain why you're here."

"Well.." He said as he left out an awkward chuckle. I have a pretty good idea already. Baka.. The last thought in mind before I got pulled with him. An arm looped my own as the heel on my (shoe colour) running shoes started to burn off from the intense pulling his' doing. This guy.. I sweatdropped as we were reaching the final sprint towards the hotel Fairy Tail rented for the Games. We could had made it if Natsu did turn a left and dragged us towards the nearest and closest corner alley. I was very confused. I thought Erza or someone send Natsu after me or something like that. But it seems he has a different purpose for why. Now what is it?

"(Name) why did you leave? Why did you go to where Sting was?" Natsu started as I looked at him confused. Why does he want to know about that? Of all things. I sighed as I leaned on the wall.

"Do you really want to know, Natsu?" I questioned, staring at the glowing night lights lacrima placed everywhere. In the corner of my eyes, I see his tiny nod before I took in a breathe.

"(Name)! Natsu! Where you?!" Lucy's voice sounded our ear drums.

"We better go Natsu.." I said as I slowly walked towards the exit of the alleyway. But before I could see fresh streetlights but outstretched his arm and grabbed him into his hold.

"Hold on," He said, quite serious this time. "you haven't answered my question."

His voice began so hypnotizing with every word he spoke. His onyx ores stared at me hurt but strong. His hug was secure and it made me feel safe, calm, and relaxed. What's going on with him.. I thought was I stared at the dragon slayer's visage. It was clear that I wasn't going until I had answered his question. I let out a sigh of displeasure, signalling him 'I gave up'. "Fine. So here's the story."

I started to lean towards Natsu, motioning him to stand closer as the dragon slayer did so with the slightest movements. "Do you remember before I came to Fairy Tail and met you all. That's a part of my story."

I took a breather as I continued. "It all started before I met you guys for the very first time, Natsu."