.:Chapter 26:.

Juvia POV:

"GRAY-SAMA!!!" I shouted as I ran off in some random direction. Then I stopped. 'Juvia's Gray-Sama senses are tingling.' I thought as I stamped into the local forest that was near by my area.

And there was Gray-Sama. Gray- Sama was shouting everyone's names as he walked around mindlessly without his shirt on. I gasped. 'But why is Gray-Sama alone?' I thought as I hid behind a nearby tree. "Juvia! Erza! (Name)! Wendy! Flame brain! Were are you guys?!" Gray-Sama continue to shout.

I gasped. 'G-g-Gray-Sama said J-Juvia's name first! Does this mean G-Gray-Same l-loves J-juvia?' I thought as I gripped onto the a random Oak trees bark, breaking the trunk a bit, leaving cracks and broken pieces. I slowly get out of my hiding spot but as careful as I am. I tried not to cause noise at all, but I stepped on a thin twig making a snapping sound that sounded Gray-Sama off.

I froze, as I see Gray-Sama walking to me. My heart beating really fast as the sound of the fall season forest turn soundless and peaceful. Not a sound could be heard but my heart beating and Gray-Sama's footsteps. So he was in front of me. I blushed feeling the surprisingly warm breathe for a Ice mage. Soon Gray-Sama open his mouth to talk.

"Oh it's you Juvia." He said, nodding in satisfaction as he span around and checked in all direction like he was finding something. I was confused. "What's wrong Gray-Sama?" I said with my usual beating heart eyes.

"Oh nothing. By the way, did anyone else come with you?" Gray-Sama spoke as Gray-Sama linked eyes with me. "No, Juvia went alone because (Name) said if Juvia wanted to." I said. "Oh I see, then lets go to them." Gray-Sama said. I started to blush a little. "Y-yes, Gray-Sama!" I said, stuttering a bit.

Gray POV:

'So Juvia, yet again, chose me. I have to say that's nice but-' I cut myself off before I said "Juvia, do you remember the way you came from?" "Yes I do Gray-Sama." She said.

"Okay, do you mind if you lead the way?" I said, gesturing her. "S-sure! Anything for Gray-Sama!" She said smiling. 'She should smile more often- Wait what!? Get a hold of yourself Gray!' I shouted in my head.

Soon we started to run through a wide open forest, plant with pine trees and bushes. But since Juvia was infront of me and a lock of her blue wavy hair flew in front of her face, which cause her to trip on me. 'Shit..' I thought as I lean back and caught her by wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

"Uh, next time you should be careful okay." I said letting her go. She shyly smiled in embarrassment but then said "O-Okay Gray-Sama." I nodded and started to walk. When she placed her left foot on the ground, she fell on the ground. 'What the...' I thought as I quickly got in front of her. "Lemme see your left foot Juvia." I said sternly as I crouched on one leg. She blushed red but nodded in defeat. "O-Okay Gray-Sama. But please be careful with Juvia's left foot." She stuttered a bit and I nodded in understanding.

I slowly and gently undo the boot laces while wiggling the boot out of her foot. Soon I peeled the black legging off revealing a large purple bruise on her ankle. I sigh as I showed her it. Her eyes sadden, but then lit up. "G-Gray-Sama, Juvia can't walk so.. can Juvia um, ride Gray-Sama's back?" She said, pleading to me.

I sighed. 'Should I? Or not- Wait a minute!' I thought as I started to adjust my mouth so I am ready to speak. "The answer is a yes, duh! If you are injured, Erza or Lucy. Maybe even (Name).. Would kill me and I'll be leaving a mage from my guild to die?! I don't think so!" I said, lowing my hand to her. "And that would be nice, would it? But first lets put your boots and leggings on first okay. Then I will carry you." I said picking her up. 'Should I say it?' I thought before a mumbled "Juvia, I need to tell you something-" Although I was cut off.

Juvia's POV:

"Y-YES GRAY-SAMA!" I exclaimed happily jumping on Gray-Sama, giving him a bare Gray-Sama. "Don't over-" Gray-Sama said before Gray-Sama fell in a pile of orange, red and brown leaves. I saw a leaf gently glided onto Gray-Sama's nose. Which I quickly blew it off, as Gray-Sama calmly smiled before I buried my face into Gray-Sama's neck. Gray-Sama sighed before saying;

"Jeez, what am I going todo with you?"