.:Chapter 3:.

{AN: The picture is the dress/how you look like although the colour or anything else you can change.}

"Oh, my, what is a princess doing here?" Another feminine voice said but this time more sweeter, softer and kinder.

I turned around to see a beautiful platinum haired lady. "Nice to meet you princess (Name)." She cheerful said with a warm smile. I was surprise she knew as my eyes widen three fourths open. In a shaky breath, I asked "How do you know that, Miss."

I am more frighten than before. Not only everyone was now staring at me, the kingdom I was born in was.. Well people didn't know if it was or that it actually existed or not.

"Sorry to scare you all of a sudden but my cousin helps you out and acts as a royal guard to you and your family. Also my name is Mirajane, but you can call Mira." Mirajane explained. "Oh, I see.. Thank you Miss Mirajane." I said while everyone's present focus off of me. I sat down on the stool at the bar and chatted while Mira, Wendy, Carla, and Erza.

-Natsu POV-

'So (Name) is a princess! Wow that was unexpected.' I thought while she was talking to Mira, Wendy, Carla and Erza.

"Natsu, can we take a job, please! My rent is quickly coming up!" I heard Lucy say. "Okay Luce. You pick an awesome job and I'll get the gang, ok." I grin while giving a thumbs up. "Yay, thanks Natsu!" She exclaimed happily, while jumping up and down. I chuckled at her, then went to (Name) and the others.

"Hey guys, we have to go. We have a mission to go on." I said to Erza, Wendy and Carla. "Wait Natsu-San, can we wait till (Name)-San gets her guild mark?" Wendy pleaded. "Sure! And she is joining the guild!" I excitingly said. Wendy nodded. "But she will be helping Mira-San out because she can't use magic yet." Wendy said sounding sad a bit. "Oh.." I replied.

"Miss Wendy! Mister Natsu! I have the guild mark now!" (Name) said. "Where did you put it (Name)-San?" She smiled. "I had it stamped on my (Body part)!" (Name) cheered.

Soon gramps walked up stage, and said "We have a new member in Fairy Tail, meet (Name)! She will be helping out with Mira. Treat her with respect!" As the lights were directed to her, she blushed from the attention. "Hello everyone." She bowed and smiled.

Everyone cheered for her and Wendy, Carla, Erza, Happy, Luce, Ice princess and I walked up to her. She gave Wendy a gentle hug and same for us. "Natsu I found a great mission we can go on!" Lucy shouted. "Really! Show me!" I excitedly grin. "Sure!" She replied. She handed me the mission sheet.

Mission Sheet POV:

Help! A dark guild is kidnapping (Hair colour) haired girls.

Rewards: 1 millionJ

Natsu POV:

"Luce, where are we going to find a (Hair colour) haired girl? I tilted my head. Erza, Lucy and Ice princess facepalmed. While (Name) gulped. "Uh gr um, Guys I just realized I don't have a place yet.. So.. BYE!" She said, while full speed run outta her. We blinked once...

Twice..

Then three times..

Third person:

"Come on we have to catch her!" Lucy shouted. "Why Lucy, you are being sooo mean to (Name)!" Happy complied. "Shut up, you stupid cat!" Lucy screamed at Happy. Then both Happy and Lucy chased after (Name), while leaving the rest of Team Natsu dumbstruck. Then-