.:Chapter 8:.

"Oh great, what am I going to do.." I said as an arm wrapped around my neck. "Anything you need, Lucy?" A flirty accent from a certain man.

Well..

Spirit..

Truth be told. Anyways, that was perfect time. Loke volunteer to carry the knocked out Natsu and Gray. These days after Lisanna made me more a friend for Natsu than anything seems the same. But a tingly sensation is sending my body and mind to Loke more..

Strange..

'But my question is why.. why is this happening to Loke more and now. I mean he helped me over Natsu.. and Lisanna too. Plus I know Loke is a huge playboy, so nothing good will come from that..

Right?'

I sighed. As I tried to mentally focus but I interrupted myself by how Loke trusted me and ONLY me to his key after his formal owner, Karen from Blue Pegasus. She was greatly admired, but did a bundle of horrible things to Aries. And not to mention Leo..

Well Loke..

'Lucy, stop thinking about this, you're making it sound like..

Love~

A-a-am i-i-I in love w-w-with LOKE?!' I stated uncertainly and my eye widen. 'Oh no I can't.. I know Aries likes him..' I thought sweat dropping as I turn to face Gray and Juvia.

Juvia POV:

"GRAY-SAMA, JUVIA'S GOING TO CATCH YOU~" Juvia exclaimed loudly and started to chase Gray-Sama. "AHHH! JUVIA I TOLD YOU TO STOP CHASING ME!" Gray-Sama yelled at Juvia. "J-j-j-Juvia stop.." Juvia quietly said as tears fell from Juvia's eyes. 'Is Juvia crying, or is it raining over Juvia's eyes?' Juvia quickly checked above Juvia. 'No, it is just Juvia crying..' Juvia thought as tears fell even more. "OH DAMN!" Juvia heard Gray-Sama shout. 'Sorry Juvia..' Gray-'Sama eyes said, as Gray-Sama looked at Juvia.
" *Sniff sniff* G-Gray-Sama said to Juvia to stop chasing Gray-Sama. *Sniff sniff* " Juvia began to weep again. "I guess I have no other choice now.." Gray-Sama trailed off as he came closer to Juvia. Then..

Smooch~

Juvia's eyes widen. 'D-d-did Gray-Sama k-k-kiss-' Juvia though before Juvia's eyes closed.

Gray's POV:

I saw Juvia faint.. Nothing big happen.. I only kissed her cheek.. And that's all.. Damn.. does that mean I have to carry her back to the guild?

I grab her arms and lift her legs so I can piggy back her. I tied her arms and legs onto me. Then I walked back to the guild and talking the Loke and Lucy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS (and girls) for the 100+ reads ^~^! I am trying to release a Lyon x Oc (friend's Oc) story. Since her b-day is coming up in December and I am in a tight situation too. GOMEN!