.:Chapter 35:.

Before I could reply to her, I have Lucy shout "Everyone were in-" Unfortunately she get interrupted by Natsu shouting "TO THE GUILD GUYS! LAST ONE IS A GRAY!" He ran into a sea of people. As I questioned what he meant 'Last one is a Gray.' Everyone started running, leave me alone. 'Oh great. Welp better hurry up right.' I thought as I took a giant step before blasting myself into the crowds of swamp lot of neutral citizens. Soon the 'great race' began with Natsu in the lead and me at the end. 'Now.. Should I catch up?' I thought as I jumped onto of the townfolks house's roof. Then I heard something. "Hey (Name)! Do you really wanna be the Stripper?" Natsu shouted from his winning lead.

I questioned that. 'Do I wanna be a guy? With a problem that you dismantle your own clothes?' I thought before sweat dropping. 'Nope.' I thought before I fast forward in the crowds of non-mages. Soon I zoomed past the rest of the group. Or so I thought. I saw Natsu ahead of me. 'No way he's gonna win this.' I thought as I jumped off the rooftop as my (some colour and shoe brand) shoes landed on top of his head. Before he could react, I reached the guild's gate as I launched myself off of Natsu. Which also made him fall down. Great right?

Unknown of the laying Natsu, everyone except for me, tripped on his leg and fell right top of him. Wow. Well except for Erza too. I had to facepalm. And so I did. The others probably looked at me crazily at my strange antics. But oh well. After I grounded my palm of my hand into my forehead, I heard the creaking noise followed by a pat on my hand. More like a punch to the head. I feel the agitation build up. Before I can see who's 'patting' me, I'm suddenly soaking wear by something salty and squeezed the life out of me. 'I'm getting attacked!! By?' I thought as I flailed my arms into the sky and my eyes wandered into the sky too. As I stabilized my mental order, I descended my gaze to the 'attack', soon I gasp a little before smiling at the joyous reunion.

"Everyone.."

Lisanna POV:

Just another day after (Name) 'disappeared'. Well I always clean the glass cups with my elder sister, Mirajane or Mira. As I soak up the cloth, I picked a stained plate and soaked it up as well. 'Gross.' I thought as I sigh is displeasure at the goo of the mixture of sticky honey, chewed up broccoli, scraps of chunky bits of beef and more unknown foods. Before I could start scraping the leftovers, I heard a loud noise outside. With a hyperactive quiver, this excited feeling took over me.

'Great!Natsu's back!' I thought happily. As my arm was about to lower the plate, the gates open. Awaiting a loud 'back!' from Natsu, I stood still, straight up closed eyes smiling. Although it never came, when I open my inpatient eyes, I saw it.

(Name)..

She's..

Back..

CRASH!!